Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Share On:

Post subject: UK 'Justice'
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:11 pm 
Manager
Manager

So the law is no longer applicable if "Climate Change" is used as a defence- how interesting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59996870

I'm thinking we can now go to the adresses of the CEO of Shell , Esso etc. and we can commit any crime we like - as we will no doubt be absolved of all criminality in the UK courts.

Maybe we can bomb those countries who use the most fossil fuels and quote climate change as a defence to the International Court.

What happens if enough people decide to protest about something else ,for example could we now go and viciously assault someone - oh I dunno say Prince Andrew - and quote our aborance at any alleged crimes and also be set free?

Who decides what is legal these days - is it Yours Truly Angry Mob?

edit'd to say it will be interesting to see if anyone will view this anymore ,or god forbid comment...

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: UK 'Justice'
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:46 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Well I viewed it. As for commenting, well it seems the idea of justice is now just a joke. I think juries seem to be forgetting their duty to decide whether the case has been proved in terms of breaking the law. Instead it is abiout whether or not I like the actions of the accused in relation to my own opinions.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
Well I viewed it. As for commenting, well it seems the idea of justice is now just a joke. I think juries seem to be forgetting their duty to decide whether the case has been proved in terms of breaking the law. Instead it is abiout whether or not I like the actions of the accused in relation to my own opinions.

Absolutely the point I was trying in my facetious manner to make ...The Jury decides if a crime has been proven, what the judge decides as a punishment is where the opinion comes in...it's an absolute disgrace., And opens the floodgates for those who follow the latest trends to act with impunity...as I say who now decides what's right or wrong.
As for commenting , maybe others just don't want to put their opinions on social.media for fear of cancel culture getting involved...either that or they are too busy wanking off over their Greta posters.....Now there's an image I won't be able to get rid of in a hurry ☹️

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

The Judiciary are also responsible for directing the jury.

They are culpable.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

davejonesears wrote:
they are too busy wanking off over their Greta posters.....Now there's an image I won't be able to get rid of in a hurry ☹️

Bloody hell get me a mind eraser now!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:06 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:
The Judiciary are also responsible for directing the jury.

They are culpable.

Yes I did mean to mention that juries are often swayed by the judge.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand