Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Share On:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:57 am 
Manager
Manager

Whats changed, why do the press and BBC attack Jeremy Corbyn, simple because he is a threat to the establishment.

Now if your comfortable with how the establishment is delivering for the whole of society fine, carry on with your head in the sand.

Not me, though I'm comfortable, I see the divisions this greed culture has and is creating.

I see the desperation within society.

I see now crime on the rise from those in desperate situations.

I see a country with the wrong priorities from its establishment politicians.

I see billions wasted on pet projects while front line services are abandoned or left to the mercy of market forces.
You carry on supporting this type of bullshit, eventually its going to bite your arse.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 am 
Manager
Manager

This lot in government, is there one good un amongst them, on that front bench, I fear not.

Single market
does Britain need it, is it a price worth paying or are your families future generations likely to fall into financial ruin?

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm 
Manager
Manager

The EU is in meltdown. We are the first in the lifeboats, we wont be the last.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:

Our lifeboat has a giant hole in it and is about to sink. Hardly good news :wink:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:20 am 
Manager
Manager

Britain has endured half a century of rudderless leadership and its about to get worse.

And then you have that clown Johnson upsetting the French.

I know blame Jeremy Corbyn.

What an utterly clueless government they are.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:31 am 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
suiging wrote:

Our lifeboat has a giant hole in it and is about to sink. Hardly good news :wink:

Have faith in your heritage mate. We are a nation of pirates and traders. When our back's against the wall we fight. We're not down yet.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
SpaceMonkey wrote:
suiging wrote:

Have faith in your heritage mate. We are a nation of pirates and traders. When our back's against the wall we fight. We're not down yet.

You must be a descendant of that pirate, who used to terrorise the South China Sea, Long John Gingo.

Bollocks to the Euro, bring back Pieces of eight. Seriously though, what's likely to happen to the Pound versus the Euro, as I don't pay the balance of our Ibiza holiday in August, until we get there...?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 am 
Manager
Manager

The UK economy will tank and thats ok with the Tories because they see Immigration as the winning ticket at a General Election.

So when future generations have no jobs and little prospects, blame Jeremy Corbyn, that will be the choice of the Establishment spin.

The UK is about to go down the shitter.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:07 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
The UK economy will tank and thats ok with the Tories because they see Immigration as the winning ticket at a General Election.

So when future generations have no jobs and little prospects, blame Jeremy Corbyn, that will be the choice of the Establishment spin.

Future generations wont have a clue who Jeremy Corbyn was so it dont matter.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Oh they will, there is a growing Labour party membership willing and able to spread the real message thats been missing for fifty years or more.

Its a message that removes the Elites way of brain washing the masses..

Relax in your bubble Rozza, it may come after us lot have seen our days.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:19 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
Rozza wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Oh they will, there is a growing Labour party membership willing and able to spread the real message thats been missing for fifty years or more.

Its a message that removes the Elites way of brain washing the masses..

Relax in your bubble Rozza, it may come after us lot have seen our days.

In my bubble :roll: , whatever. In the grand panoply of Labour 'Leaders' gone, Jezza will rank below Michael Foots coat.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:59 am 
Manager
Manager

Where would the country be now if Michael Foot had become Prime Minister, I would say doing very well.
Unfortunately the country went for Personality over good policy and suffered the consequences.

The British people have a habit of that, taking a kicking from the Tories, getting their bollocks kicked to bits,
Then come the next election, asking for more, strange people the English.

The Foot Manifesto.

The New Hope for Britain called for unilateral nuclear disarmament, higher personal taxation for the rich, withdrawal from the European Economic Community, abolition of the House of Lords, and the re-nationalisation of recently privatised industries like British Telecom, British Aerospace, and the British Shipbuilders Corporation.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:28 am 
Manager
Manager

Interesting.

Lower higher rate tax has PROVEN to generate more revenue. British docks without nuclear powered or deliverable naval vessels would fold and leaving the EU was a very safe call when not in power. Of course when in power or when realising the inner city vote was what they had left, different story.

But hey, we'll never know.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:33 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Interesting.

Lower higher rate tax has PROVEN to generate more revenue. British docks without nuclear powered or deliverable naval vessels would fold and leaving the EU was a very safe call when not in power. Of course when in power or when realising the inner city vote was what they had left, different story.

Isn't it marvelous how a little spin can make the best of policies seem different.

If you checked out the facts on your statement which most of the general public dont tend to do, your argument starts to fall apart.
You do make me chuckle.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Interesting.

Isn't it marvelous how a little spin can make the best of policies seem different.

If you checked out the facts on your statement which most of the general public dont tend to do, your argument starts to fall apart.
You do make me chuckle.

Never heard of the " Laffer Curve" knocker? You surprise me

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:10 am 
Manager
Manager

But hey, we'll never know.[/quote]

You do make me chuckle.[/quote]

Never heard of the " Laffer Curve" knocker? You surprise me[/quote]

I tell you what I'm guilty of, reading to much, reading other peoples thoughts, and by doing that losing my own thoughts.
Thats the theory by reading to much you read yourself into stupidity because its others views that sink in not your own.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
I tell you what I'm guilty of, reading to much, reading other peoples thoughts, and by doing that losing my own thoughts.
Thats the theory by reading to much you read yourself into stupidity because its others views that sink in not your own.

You should read less then KK. :wink:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:40 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

The country went for 'personality' with Tony Bliar a few years agew including myself, stupidly... look at the complete clusterfuck that muppet caused the country .. even before Cherie and Brown were let loose on an unsuspecting public.
Bet none of them are short of a few quid now eh? I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could kick their useless lazy greedy arses.

Get a grip sunshine, if you really think that bunch of twats will sort this country out yam more deluded than I thought...

Are we still paying for Labours stint at running the country? ....Oh fuck yes.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:43 pm 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:
The country went for 'personality' with Tony Bliar a few years agew including myself, stupidly... look at the complete clusterfuck that muppet caused the country .. even before Cherie and Brown were let loose on an unsuspecting public.
Bet none of them are short of a few quid now eh? I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could kick their useless lazy greedy arses.

Get a grip sunshine, if you really think that bunch of twats will sort this country out yam more deluded than I thought...

Thankyou for those interesting comments, from the right honourable MP for Worcester West. I'm Nicky Campbell, and you're listening to BBC Five Live :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:29 pm 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:

Unfortunately if your totally misinformed your going to continue making the wrong call on who is to blame.
As seen above, detail not examined.

Do you really believe Labour were responsible for the global crash, think again.
I tell you what without Gordan Brown the World recovery would have been a lot harder.
The press in England dont tell you that though do they.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
DazDC5 wrote:

Unfortunately if your totally misinformed your going to continue making the wrong call on who is to blame.
As seen above, detail not examined.

Do you really believe Labour were responsible for the global crash, think again.
I tell you what without Gordan Brown the World recovery would have been a lot harder.
The press in England dont tell you that though do they.

The press in England at the moment are telling me that Donald Trump is a twat, should I believe them KK?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 pm 
Wolves Reserve
Wolves Reserve

I didn't need the media tell me anything ... I experienced it first hand.

And their previous fcuk up in the 70's.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:25 am 
Manager
Manager

DazDC5 wrote:
I didn't need the media tell me anything ... I experienced it first hand.

And their previous fcuk up in the 70's.

Interesting.

I remember going home from work the day after Micheal Foot lost the election, looking at my kids and thinking What Now.
I was so sad and fearful of the consequences of a Tory government, and that sadness was so merited.

They created hardships and divisions that to this day have left a scar on the English landscape.

Sad days indeed.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am 
Manager
Manager

Surrey.

If your living in a particular region of the country you can keep more of your taxation and spend it on front line services.

Imagine that system working in the West Midlands during the sixties and seventies.

You would be living on prime real estate, with good schools and top class hospitals. Cities to be proud of.

And that daft cow at the top of the Tory party says We are all in this together.

Who believes the shit she spouts. Rascals.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:24 am 
Manager
Manager

Hey you fuckers who support the Tories and read this site.

What do you think about Grammar Schools?

Underfund the majority of schools to fully fund a few of these fuckers.

And you support these rascals.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:47 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

How ironic to note your Grammar in regards to the subject.

It is an interesting one this , whilst in essence I may agree that it streamlines some at too early an age , I also believe that if implemented correctly it does enhance the social mobility of those that are afforded the opportunity they provide.

For as many that benefitted from the comprehensives that is countered by those that structure failed.

But hey lets get everyone down to the lowest common denominator...that works for everything else right ....

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:19 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Why don't you ask Diane Abbott what she thinks of them ?

And where did that hypocrite Corbyn go to school ? Adam's Grammar wasn't it " That well known Comp.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:48 am 
Manager
Manager

Theresa May voted to block an investigation into Food Poverty. yesterday, we learned food poverty has hit a record high.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/ ... 8-0004.htm

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

knocker knowles wrote:

As one of these tory supporters,I was sorry to see Grammar schools go and look
forward to their restoration.
I like the idea of a school place for ALL abilities rather than a one size fits all.
Knocker,name calling will not win you the argument.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Theresa May voted to block an investigation into Food Poverty. yesterday, we learned food poverty has hit a record high.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/ ... 8-0004.htm

Found this:

One reason food bank use was lower under the last Labour government was because Labour refused to allow Job Centres to refer benefit claimants to food banks.

The main cause of people using food banks is a delay in processing benefit claims. Under the last Labour government, 86 per cent of payments were processed on time; under the coalition government, 92 per cent were processed on time.

So the increasing use of food banks doesn’t prove the need for food banks has increased in the past five years. But is there any evidence that food poverty has fallen? Yes, actually, there is.

The OECD’s social indicators survey in 2012 included the question: ‘Have there been times in the past 12 months when you did not have enough money to buy food that you or your family needed?’

8.1 per cent of UK respondents said yes, compared to 9.8 per cent when the same question was asked by the OECD in 2007. So notwithstanding today’s misleading figures, there are good reasons to believe that food poverty was higher under the last Labour government than it is today.

Just saying :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand