Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 am 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Its a broad church and sometime Jeremy has to tow the party line.

Not totally a man of principle then. :shock:

Beneath the rag-and-bone man, silly old duffer exterior, lies a very nasty, manipulative, racist, little tyrant. Why the minority remain blind is a mystery. One can only hope they don't live to find out.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:23 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:
Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Its a broad church and sometime Jeremy has to tow the party line.

Not totally a man of principle then. :shock:

Beneath the rag-and-bone man, silly old duffer exterior, lies a very nasty, manipulative, racist, little tyrant. Why the minority remain blind is a mystery. One can only hope they don't live to find out.

A broad church!!!. With Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry leading the sermon it"s more akin to the Church Of The Poison Mind. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 am 
Manager
Manager

I prefer Gods chosen few.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 am 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:
I prefer Gods chosen few.

I doubt anyone of sound principles would honestly count supporters of terrorist regimes, a racist, and a wealthy snob who looks down upon the white van man working class as being amongst God's chosen few.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 44% (+2)
CON: 40% (-1)
LDEM: 9% (-)
UKIP: 2% (-1)
GRN: 1% (-1)

Ipsos MORI.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Ipsos MORI.

No election for years though.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Ipsos MORI.

The point I was trying to make is depending where you gain your information and how your views are formed has changed.

If you read right wing opinion pieces and watch the BBC the narrative about Jeremy Corbyn is with a negative slant.
If you listen to his speeches, get clued up on the Labour manifesto, look at Jeremy's voting record, you may form a different view.

The polls in England for voters between the ages of 18. to 35, maybe 40, now have Jeremy with a twenty point advantage.
Its the older voter who follows traditional mainstream who maintain the Conservative vote.

I think we are trying to move more into policy politics rather than character assassination politics for the more concerned voter.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 am 
Manager
Manager

To prove your point KK what were to same poll figures three months ago ?

Why has there been such a decline in his popularity since the heady days of his appearances on stage in front of his rich Lily Allen based fan group ?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 am 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:

Why has there been such a decline in his popularity since the heady days of his appearances on stage in front of his rich Lily Allen based fan group ?

Decline - because people are realising his promising to be "all things to all men" is nothing more than vote-catching deceit, leaving him with fast declining credibility. Not as though he ever had any credibility in reality with those of us who are well aware of the monster's history and real intentions.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 am 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
suiging wrote:

Decline - because people are realising his promising to be "all things to all men" is nothing more than vote-catching deceit, leaving him with fast declining credibility. Not as though he ever had any credibility in reality with those of us who are well aware of the monster's history and real intentions.

Ahhh. That would be right then. I thought so......just checking.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:53 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Ipsos MORI.

The point I was trying to make is depending where you gain your information and how your views are formed has changed.

If you read right wing opinion pieces and watch the BBC the narrative about Jeremy Corbyn is with a negative slant.
If you listen to his speeches, get clued up on the Labour manifesto, look at Jeremy's voting record, you may form a different view.

The polls in England for voters between the ages of 18. to 35, maybe 40, now have Jeremy with a twenty point advantage.
Its the older voter who follows traditional mainstream who maintain the Conservative vote.

I think we are trying to move more into policy politics rather than character assassination politics for the more concerned voter.

Looking at his voting record shows me that he has become a turncoat on Europe. Listening to his speeches and looking at the Labour Manifesto shows that he is promising a lot of things with no credible plan of how to pay for them. The younger age groups have always been far more radical and left wing than the older ones, there is no change there. Policy politics rather than character assassination makes me laugh. Many of his own party MP's can't speak out because of the bullying that's going on and his henchman make sure they are out if they do so they have little input into the decision making. I will believe in his "compassion, fairness and inclusiveness" when I see him acting in that way.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:17 pm 
First XI
First XI

Isn't Corbyn using the Momentum group of thugs to hound any Labour politician with an alternative view to his into either resigning or changing their mind?

Imagine the outcry if the Conservatives or Lib Dems were in league with such a group. Fancy a Prime-Minister-in- Waiting :lol: wanting to resort to such tactics. Shameful.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:22 pm 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Ipsos MORI.

Policy politics? Corbyn's policies are very fluid. In fact, he changes his mind to align his policies with whatever will catch the most votes. All things to all men. Bloke's a fraud.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

The machine in Florence very much copying Jeremy Corbyns position on transition arrangement.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
The machine in Florence very much copying Jeremy Corbyns position on transition arrangement.

But who started it?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 pm 
First XI
First XI

Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

But who started it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who fought an election on leaving the single market and the customs union? Who then only a few weeks ago had a complete about turn, doing what Keir Starmer told him to do? All things to all men. Corbyn = Fraud.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:33 am 
Manager
Manager

I have tried not to comment on the thuggery, the insane turn back to seventies politics etc etc.

But for Corbyn and his Politburo to plan for the world to attack the nation's currency in full knowledge that they would see his election as an utter disaster, is beyond belief.

This whole thing would be turned down as a sitcom for being too unrealistic if it wasn't sadly true.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:11 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
I have tried not to comment on the thuggery, the insane turn back to seventies politics etc etc.

But for Corbyn and his Politburo to plan for the world to attack the nation's currency in full knowledge that they would see his election as an utter disaster, is beyond belief.

This whole thing would be turned down as a sitcom for being too unrealistic if it wasn't sadly true.

Thats a bit rich and laced with irony when you consider its this government which is presiding over a weak pound made weaker by continuously bad decisions.
Not to mention the nations credit rating being taken down another notch again.

Tories the party that have doubled the national debt, For What?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:42 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

Thats a bit rich and laced with irony when you consider its this government which is presiding over a weak pound made weaker by continuously bad decisions.

The pound fell on the back of Brexit. No administrative ever has admitted the rest of the world will consider it an economic joke if elected.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:43 am 
Manager
Manager

And for the proposed Robot Tax !

Even the Luddites would be embarrassed

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

The pound fell on the back of Brexit. No administrative ever has admitted the rest of the world will consider it an economic joke if elected.

Brexit.

Created by Cameron to put an end to Tory back bench squabbles, which then backfired and cost him his job.
May now unable to create a clear way of leaving because she inherits those same divisions.

Meanwhile the Country suffers and lurches from crisis to crisis, made entirely by the Tory government.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:38 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Brexit.

Created by Cameron to put an end to Tory back bench squabbles, which then backfired and cost him his job.
May now unable to create a clear way of leaving because she inherits those same divisions.

Meanwhile the Country suffers and lurches from crisis to crisis, made entirely by the Tory government.

Nort sure you can blame the Torys for Brexit- yes they offered the referedum but it was the people that voted out (inc. you if I recall correctly), so the people exercised theor democratic right.

The downgrade in the credit rating is -as far as I can tell - due to the uncertainty of Brexit, there would have been that uncertainty in Brexit whomever was in charge - as until its completed no one knows whats going to happen.

I agree there are divisions in the Tory party over strategy ..the same way there are divisions in the Labour party over it.

Dont forget some of this uncertainty is caused by the EU ...its a 2 way discussion , and its in the EUs interests to weaken us.

This is the cabal we are trying to leave and its showing its true colours.

Not saying a great job is being done ...just that it's a difficult job , but was the one voted for ...no one said it would be easy.

I think a no deal is on the cards...and that won't just be the Tories doing.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:29 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Brexit.

Nort sure you can blame the Torys for Brexit- yes they offered the referedum but it was the people that voted out (inc. you if I recall correctly), so the people exercised theor democratic right.

The downgrade in the credit rating is -as far as I can tell - due to the uncertainty of Brexit, there would have been that uncertainty in Brexit whomever was in charge - as until its completed no one knows whats going to happen.

I agree there are divisions in the Tory party over strategy ..the same way there are divisions in the Labour party over it.

Dont forget some of this uncertainty is caused by the EU ...its a 2 way discussion , and its in the EUs interests to weaken us.

Not saying a great job is being done ...just that it's a difficult job , but was the one voted for ...no one said it would be easy.

Christ thats some spin, thankyou Walt Disney.

Meanwhile Labour sees a surge in membership to over 600,000, while the Tories have seen 40,000 leave their party since the election.
Leaving them with a total membership of under 100,000.

We aim for a million while the Tories struggle for a tenth of that.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:23 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Brexit.

Christ thats some spin, thankyou Walt Disney.

Meanwhile Labour sees a surge in membership to over 600,000, while the Tories have seen 40,000 leave their party since the election.
Leaving them with a total membership of under 100,000.

We aim for a million while the Tories struggle for a tenth of that.

You calling me Walt Disney...thats really funny...I love irony...which aspect of my 'spin' do you disagree with exactly?

Not the bit about you voting for it I hope...
nor the divisions in all parties over how to implement it ...
maybe its the cabal aspect of the EU that you disagree with ..
or maybe the fact ts the uncertainty over Brexoit that has instigated the credit rating downgrade.
...come on comrade pray enlighten me as to which it is?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:09 pm 
Manager
Manager

One point at a time.

The political party that offers a referendum is fully responsible for that referendum.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:39 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
One point at a time.

The political party that offers a referendum is fully responsible for that referendum.

One point at a time...hahah ok Sir.

So not the people then..those that provided the result?
I'm surprised that your socilalist nature doesn't recognise that...surprised but not shocked.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:15 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
One point at a time.

I'm surprised that your socilalist nature doesn't recognise that...surprised but not shocked.

There you go again, the point simplified and still you want to dance around the hand bags.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
One point at a time.

There you go again, the point simplified and still you want to dance around the hand bags.

I fail to see how you have simplified your point...indeed I fail to see your point at all if IM honest.

I very much doubt you will clarify it ...so I will assume I am stupid.

I’m done with this .

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 am 
Manager
Manager

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

It certainly is for the organisation of said referendum. Knocker, this is not quite your beloved communist state yet. Here the outcome is decided by the voters. I'm sure if Jezza gets in that will change, but for now......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand