Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 35  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
The political party that offers a referendum is fully responsible for that referendum.

It certainly is for the organisation of said referendum. Knocker, this is not quite your beloved communist state yet. Here the outcome is decided by the voters. I'm sure if Jezza gets in that will change, but for now......

There is NO outcome if there is NO referendum.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:45 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
The political party that offers a referendum is fully responsible for that referendum.

It certainly is for the organisation of said referendum. Knocker, this is not quite your beloved communist state yet. Here the outcome is decided by the voters. I'm sure if Jezza gets in that will change, but for now......

True. But again, the people put pressure on the government to provide said referendum. The government wanted to remain. The people wanted different. The people decided.

Jezza was, and is, a confirmed Eurosceptic. He was against the referendum as he thought the outcome would be different.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 am 
Manager
Manager

The political party that offers a referendum is fully responsible for that referendum.[/quote]

It certainly is for the organisation of said referendum. Knocker, this is not quite your beloved communist state yet. Here the outcome is decided by the voters. I'm sure if Jezza gets in that will change, but for now......[/quote]

There is NO outcome if there is NO referendum.[/quote]

True. But again, the people put pressure on the government to provide said referendum. The government wanted to remain. The people wanted different. The people decided.

Jezza was, and is, a confirmed Eurosceptic. He was against the referendum as he thought the outcome would be different.[/quote]

Wrong, it wasn't the people, it was the decisive elements on the Tory back benches, the Moggs and Redwoods of this world.
Cameron gambled and lost, then the country suffers.

No referendum NO problem for the country.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

It certainly is for the organisation of said referendum. Knocker, this is not quite your beloved communist state yet. Here the outcome is decided by the voters. I'm sure if Jezza gets in that will change, but for now......[/quote]

There is NO outcome if there is NO referendum.[/quote]

Jezza was, and is, a confirmed Eurosceptic. He was against the referendum as he thought the outcome would be different.[/quote]

Wrong, it wasn't the people, it was the decisive elements on the Tory back benches, the Moggs and Redwoods of this world.
Cameron gambled and lost, then the country suffers.

No referendum NO problem for the country.[/quote]

YOU WERE A LEAVE CHAMPION......

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 am 
First XI
First XI

Is Corbyn for or against the customs union?

Is Corbyn for or against the single market?

Hang on. It's a Thursday. It's his in favour day.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:01 pm 
Manager
Manager

All things to all men, for the many, not the few. Like all politicians, he changes his mind when he fancies that in doing so he will please the public and hopefully garner more votes later on. I do not like him, I do not like May, where is there a politician who will be honest and humble, call things as they are and go ahead to push policies that matter and are in the peoples interest, not a furthering of a politicians financial nest egg..??? We need a powerful and progressive third party force in this country.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:10 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Knocker, you are sounding like the man on trial for a stabbing who pleads "if there hadn't been any knives in my kitchen, none of this would have happened".

You voted OUT. Take responsibility for your decision.

A referendum was always going to come eventually. Be it in June 2016 or whenever, in the long term, the issue was unavoidable.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 pm 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Sorry if 17.4 million people put any hooters out of joint. I assume the alternative of being ruled by a German dominated European Union appeals as a better prospect does it? Do you prefer being ruled from Brussels by a President of Europe, because that"s the way things are going for the EU 27. It would be pointless the UK having a government of any denomination because they wouldn't have any say in anything. Europe says and the UK would jump. Not just for the BrexIt negotiation period but FOREVER. Short term pain for long term gain in our case. Constant pain coming up for the EU 27.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:44 am 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Must be true if you say so

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 am 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Knocker, you are sounding like the man on trial for a stabbing who pleads "if there hadn't been any knives in my kitchen, none of this would have happened".

You voted OUT. Take responsibility for your decision.

A referendum was always going to come eventually. Be it in June 2016 or whenever, in the long term, the issue was unavoidable.

I think your intentionally missing my point.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:48 am 
First XI
First XI

Anybody watch the Sunday Politics programme on BBC1 today? Did you see the hilarious montage of the Labour Marxist Party's front benchers expressing their views on the Customs Union and the Single Market?

Absolutely hilarious!!!! Some say they will stay in, some say they will out. In out, in out, shake it all about.....

Some even change their own mind from week to week. Pathetic.

The only one not to be interviewed out of all the main front-benchers was racist Diane Abbott. The last time she was interviewed she wanted to stay in the Billingsgate Market but wanted out of the Plumbers Union.

What a bunch of crazies they are. All things to all men frauds.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
Anybody watch the Sunday Politics programme on BBC1 today? Did you see the hilarious montage of the Labour Marxist Party's front benchers expressing their views on the Customs Union and the Single Market?

Absolutely hilarious!!!! Some say they will stay in, some say they will out. In out, in out, shake it all about.....

The only one not to be interviewed out of all the main front-benchers was racist Diane Abbott. The last time she was interviewed she wanted to stay in the Billingsgate Market but wanted out of the Plumbers Union.

That knock on your door mate, is Knocker's mates from Momentum. If I were you I wouldn't answer.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:47 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:

That knock on your door mate, is Knocker's mates from Momentum. If I were you I wouldn't answer.

10 minutes after I read your reply the bell went. Thank the Lord it was just the guy collecting Compton Hospice's lottery money!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 am 
Manager
Manager

The Labour position as outlined by Keir Starmer is quite clear thanks, while it seems the Conservative position is hardening towards are hard brexit.

Have you asked why?

Why would the Tories drive the country off an economic cliff by being so intransigent during negotiations to create such an impasse..

Because the fuckers are still so frightened of each other, of their divisions which David Cameron and his successor dont wish to face.

These divisions which would destroy the Tory party from within so they would sooner destroy the country the self serving cretins.

Dont try and lay blame on Labour for these events it just wont wash, the whole calamitous situation was born and raised by this governments divisions.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:54 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
The Labour position as outlined by Keir Starmer is quite clear thanks, while it seems the Conservative position is hardening towards are hard brexit.

Have you asked why?

Why would the Tories drive the country off an economic cliff by being so intransigent during negotiations to create such an impasse..

Because the fuckers are still so frightened of each other, of their divisions which David Cameron and his successor dont wish to face.

These divisions which would destroy the Tory party from within so they would sooner destroy the country the self serving cretins.

Dont try and lay blame on Labour for these events it just wont wash, the whole calamitous situation was born and raised by this governments divisions.

What calamitous situation is that exacrly ?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Have you asked why?

What calamitous situation is that exacrly ?

The hamstrung situation which prevents May and co from negotiating with the EU for fear of upsetting the back benchers within her own party.
Meanwhile the Country faces billions of pounds of yearly shortfall when they go with a NO DEAL BREXIT.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am 
Manager
Manager

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41688280

Cleared by Jezza who found nothing wrong in these actions.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:18 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:

With his morals he wouldn't find anything wrong would he?

I notice he has been showboating around the EU laying out his vision for a Labour Marxist Brexit. In other words, just cave in to every EU demand. That's easy is that. The bag of piss and wind thinks he is in a position to negotiate on behalf of the UK. Has no-one told him he ain't in government? What a charlatan.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

Wondering why the BBC are going in on Ian Lavery after the Certification Officer found absolutely no wrongdoing whatsoever.

Thats the right wing media arm of the establishment for you.

Meanwhile Im looking forward to the digging into each and every cabinet members companies tax affairs and conflicts of interests.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:42 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Wondering why the BBC are going in on Ian Lavery after the Certification Officer found absolutely no wrongdoing whatsoever.

Meanwhile Im looking forward to the digging into each and every cabinet members companies tax affairs and conflicts of interests.

and shadow cabinet as well I assume ...in the interests of balanced reporting ?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:12 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

and shadow cabinet as well I assume ...in the interests of balanced reporting ?

Of course, pre 2015 General Election Ed Miliband made a big point about having tighter regulations regards second jobs and incomes gained from conflicts of interest.

You would soon see the Conservative front bench leaving their roles in government if the outside earner was taken away.

Its whats fucking up the NHS and Schools and maintains high profits in the Arms industry.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:28 pm 
First XI
First XI

Anyone gonna buy the topical t-shirt as worn by activists at a Young Labour rally attended by Jeremy Corbyn last week? The t-shirts display the official red rose logo of the Labour Party, below which are the words " Labour Party Young Guerrillas". The main embellishment on the front of this splendid looking garment is a large image of I.R.A. sympathiser and close friend of Gerry Adams, Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell who is holding aloft a Kalashnikov assault rifle.

Every such en trend garment needs a finishing touch. In this case it's the words "ARM JOHN McDONNELL NOW".

It's possible staunch Labour supporters may already be aware as to where these can be purchased. For Labour fanatics on here interested in showing support for such future "government-in-waiting" 14 to 26 years-old fanatics, these can be purchased on website Redrubble. A snip at 14 quid.

Go on. Buy one. Secure the Labour Marxist Party's future government. Lovely party ain't it?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am 
Manager
Manager

Yesterday saw the Tory minister Sajid Javid stating the country should borrow 50 billion to start a house building project.

When Labour proposed such action a little while back they were charged of trying to bankrupt the country.

Watch how the right wing UK media, BBC and newspapers spin it to suit their own political agenda.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:

The hypocrisy of his statements that abusive MPs must be punished is mind blowing.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:35 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
suiging wrote:

The hypocrisy of his statements that abusive MPs must be punished is mind blowing.

Its certainly the correct stand by Jeremy because this behaviour in all political parties is unacceptable.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:09 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
suiging wrote:

Its certainly the correct stand by Jeremy because this behaviour in all political parties is unacceptable.

Jezza takes up "Postures". He rally takes a stance and has yet to bring any of his friends to book for their infractions of his ever changing moral's.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 am 
Manager
Manager

]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41688280

Cleared by Jezza who found nothing wrong in these actions.[/quote]

The hypocrisy of his statements that abusive MPs must be punished is mind blowing.[/quote]

Its certainly the correct stand by Jeremy because this behaviour in all political parties is unacceptable.[/quote]

Jezza takes up "Postures". He rally takes a stance and has yet to bring any of his friends to book for their infractions of his ever changing moral's.[/quote]

Postures this Tory government governs by soundbite, just listen to that fucker Jeremy Hunt for ten minutes, blokes a twat.
Osbourne with his Northern Powerhouse bollocks.

May with her strong and fuckin stable horse shit.

The list goes on and on, and the sad thing is some folk believe all that smoke and mirrors bollocks.

There has to be a reality check.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:53 am 
Manager
Manager

The reality check is this. Any MP caught bullying or abusing folk of what ever gender should be up for the chop. Don't do the crime if you can't.....yada yada.

So if we all agree persecution on this level is wrong, what do we think about the persecution in the Labour Party, where loyal, life-long socialists have been attacked, threatened and shunned from such basics as the Party Conference for the heinous crime of what ? Murder ? Rape ?......no, simply disagreeing with the Corbyn, communist cabal.

What's worse ? Calling an intern "totty", or baiting a Jewish socialist or threatening a news reporter if she dared to tell the truth about Abbott's incompetence ?

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am 
First XI
First XI

Old Corbyn might be many things but I agree with his views on Social Care. This government needs to sort it out. It isn't anywhere near good enough for the disabled or the old and infirm. We ought to cut the ridiculous waste on foreign aid and spend it on our own needy. Get yer finger out Mother Theresa. It should be easy for a vicar's daughter to see what's required here.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

Old Corbyn might be many things but I agree with his views on Social Care. This government needs to sort it out. It isn't anywhere near good enough for the disabled or the old and infirm. We ought to cut the ridiculous waste on foreign aid and spend it on our own needy. Get yer finger out Mother Theresa. It should be easy for a vicar's daughter to see what's required here.

Well said, that man.... :clap2 :clap2 :clap2

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 35  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand