Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 736 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 14931
Location: Moved
gladbachwolf wrote:
Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
Old Corbyn might be many things but I agree with his views on Social Care. This government needs to sort it out. It isn't anywhere near good enough for the disabled or the old and infirm. We ought to cut the ridiculous waste on foreign aid and spend it on our own needy. Get yer finger out Mother Theresa. It should be easy for a vicar's daughter to see what's required here.



Well said, that man.... :clap2 :clap2 :clap2



Yes. The failings are plain to see and would be a better way to spend Billions rather than handing them over to the Fourth Reich.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
Liverpool is leading the way in tackling homelessness – by ignoring homicidal Tories


http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2017/12/2 ... al-tories/

Ministers Can Go And Whistle. All Rough Sleepers Will Get Help In Liverpool


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/h ... e5a7a44f8c

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 6703
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Brussels homeless:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42517710

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 14931
Location: Moved
Well Jezza's murdering friends in Venezuela have now been joined big-time by his mass murdering buddies in Iran.

No wonder he still loves the IRA, they'll soon be his only murdering pals left that invite him to speak at their parties !!!

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
Well Jezza's murdering friends in Venezuela have now been joined big-time by his mass murdering buddies in Iran.

No wonder he still loves the IRA, they'll soon be his only murdering pals left that invite him to speak at their parties !!!


Got to love how Tories or Republicans view the side they like as freedom fighters while the naughty lads are the terrorists.

Its like a modern day version of Cowboys and Indians.

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 14931
Location: Moved
Will Jez explain why Ms Smith decided to keep her knowledge of the troubles within Carillion to herself ?

As the MP about to see 400 W'ton jobs disappear, you think she may have said something when she actually admits to knowing it was going tits-up last September.....

As he will no doubt rant at Ms May in PM's Questions this AM, do you think he'll mention Ms Smith ?

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
Will Jez explain why Ms Smith decided to keep her knowledge of the troubles within Carillion to herself ?

As the MP about to see 400 W'ton jobs disappear, you think she may have said something when she actually admits to knowing it was going tits-up last September.....

As he will no doubt rant at Ms May in PM's Questions this AM, do you think he'll mention Ms Smith ?


You have to be very careful what you say in public with such a company because the share price could easily be affected.

Eventually it did because of poor management from about 240p to 14p.

There has to be a wider debate, private or public ownership especially with hospital services which affect the ill people in society.

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 14931
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Will Jez explain why Ms Smith decided to keep her knowledge of the troubles within Carillion to herself ?

As the MP about to see 400 W'ton jobs disappear, you think she may have said something when she actually admits to knowing it was going tits-up last September.....

As he will no doubt rant at Ms May in PM's Questions this AM, do you think he'll mention Ms Smith ?


You have to be very careful what you say in public with such a company because the share price could easily be affected.

Eventually it did because of poor management from about 240p to 14p.

There has to be a wider debate, private or public ownership especially with hospital services which affect the ill people in society.


Oh, I see. So she was looking after the shareholders rather than her constituents. How very unsocialist.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 17859
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Will Jez explain why Ms Smith decided to keep her knowledge of the troubles within Carillion to herself ?

As the MP about to see 400 W'ton jobs disappear, you think she may have said something when she actually admits to knowing it was going tits-up last September.....

As he will no doubt rant at Ms May in PM's Questions this AM, do you think he'll mention Ms Smith ?


You have to be very careful what you say in public with such a company because the share price could easily be affected.

Eventually it did because of poor management from about 240p to 14p.

There has to be a wider debate, private or public ownership especially with hospital services which affect the ill people in society.


Oh, I see. So she was looking after the shareholders rather than her constituents. How very unsocialist.


TOUCHE. :lol: :lol:

Ms Smith is very vociferous and belicose when she perceives that racism is afoot? The Black Country flag harking back to the dark days of slavery apparently, albeit that I have now been censured by Ms Smith for using the racist term "Dark Days".

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
The question should be .
if fund managers could see that Carillion was dying why was the government still giving it billions in new contracts?

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:39 pm 
Online
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 20184
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
The question should be .
if fund managers could see that Carillion was dying why was the government still giving it billions in new contracts?


In an attempt to avoid massive job losses?

_________________
The next level awaits


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 17859
knocker knowles wrote:
The question should be .
if fund managers could see that Carillion was dying why was the government still giving it billions in new contracts?


Are you advocating fund managers dictate government policy rather than elected MP's kk?

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
Rozza wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
The question should be .
if fund managers could see that Carillion was dying why was the government still giving it billions in new contracts?


Are you advocating fund managers dictate government policy rather than elected MP's kk?


No, I'm saying politicians like George Osborne have been allowed to play both ends of the corrupt system to fill their own and their mates pockets.

Black Rock a prime example of cash for the rich out of the working mans pocket.

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2016/17
Prediction League Winner 2016/17
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:33 pm
Posts: 11852
Location: Wolverhampton
Down wiv the kidz ay he... :lol:

Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

_________________
Image

Forever in my Heart, Mum. 26/06/58 ~ 16/03/12.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 17859
wolvesforever_1979 wrote:
Down wiv the kidz ay he... :lol:

Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Unlike Dianne Abbott who when asked her opinion on the Carrillion issue said, " How many is a Carrillion"

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22199
Location: Cannock.
Its good that Jeremy Corbyn and David Attenborough should be looked on in the same light, both friends of the earth and friends of the people.

Humanitarians.


Meanwhile in their Villain of the year, six complete arseholes, looks bang on to me.


https://awards.nme.com/

_________________
Wishing you a merry Wolves Christmas in a special season.

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 736 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.