Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:33 pm 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
If you get the chance and have Sky Movies, watch Hatred.

After seeing It, tell me again what you think of Corbyn.

A vision of what could happen if men of hate ever rule this country

The UK currently has a death rate on the rise due to suicides.

More people are homeless, more people use foodbanks.

The spread if wealth between rich and poor has reached obscene levels.

There should be anger and hatrid of a corrupt system, for the few not for the many.

"More people are homeless". Well they will continue to be if we don't get a grip on unfettered immigration. We can only do this by leaving the EU.

Non EU immigration levels are in the hands of this government now and post brexit.

As long as trade deals between these nations allows freedom of workers and students movement.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:10 am 
Manager
Manager

Any supporters know why Palestine got the biggest cheer form the massed unwashed at Jezz's unmasking ?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:45 am 
Manager
Manager

Yesterday's love in at the Labour Conference, vomit inducing as it was and with the sheep bleating out "Oh, Jeremy Corbyn"...will be followed next by the divided Tories trying to show unity at their Conference next week. The Lib Dem one previously was a shambles too, Cable stuttering and posturing his own views and messing up a crucial line of his speech. All truly false visions from parties that have lost any true and realistic contact with how the man on the street feels and is affected. Never in my lifetime have I witnessed such unsuitable and self centred politicians, who get elected and then never follow up on their promises, always has been this way for years I guess but this shower of shite take the biscuit for me. Monster Raving Loony Party, where are you when you country desperately needs you?? :-)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:27 pm 
Manager
Manager

gladbachwolf wrote:
Yesterday's love in at the Labour Conference, vomit inducing as it was and with the sheep bleating out "Oh, Jeremy Corbyn"...will be followed next by the divided Tories trying to show unity at their Conference next week. The Lib Dem one previously was a shambles too, Cable stuttering and posturing his own views and messing up a crucial line of his speech. All truly false visions from parties that have lost any true and realistic contact with how the man on the street feels and is affected. Never in my lifetime have I witnessed such unsuitable and self centred politicians, who get elected and then never follow up on their promises, always has been this way for years I guess but this shower of shite take the biscuit for me. Monster Raving Loony Party, where are you when you country desperately needs you?? :-)

What kind of policies are you looking for which would trigger your vote?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 pm 
First XI
First XI

Anybody on here know why, when asked by Laura Kuenssberg what Labour's six tests for Brexit were, old Corbyn couldn't recite any of them? How embarrassing. Looking startled, Corbyn reeled off a stream of other demands. What a duffer. To save further embarrassment Kuenssberg read them out to him. And this pillock is destined to lead the negotiations with the EU if by some miracle Labour is in power. And he claims he is ready for government. God above. :roll:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:16 pm 
Manager
Manager

I wonder how much of my own tax money is used to pay this Elliot Higgins clown to churn this stuff out and why the government goes to such trouble to propagandise me.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... -boshirov/

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:08 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
I wonder how much of my own tax money is used to pay this Elliot Higgins clown to churn this stuff out and why the government goes to such trouble to propagandise me.

I guess it's so they can fool people like me. Think of it that way and then perhaps you won't mind paying up.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:32 pm 
First XI
First XI

Left back wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

I guess it's so they can fool people like me. Think of it that way and then perhaps you won't mind paying up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:48 am 
Manager
Manager

Left back wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

I preferred their " OJ is innocent " and "Elvis Lives" articles.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:56 am 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Isn't it strange human nature that on the one extreme you can easily brainwash people and have them smiley subordinate much like North Korea.

Then on the other hand you have people with open minds who will question everything.

I guess the ones with the open minds will suffer more and never find some answers.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:11 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Isn't it strange human nature that on the one extreme you can easily brainwash people and have them smiley subordinate much like North Korea.

Then on the other hand you have people with open minds who will question everything.

I guess the ones with the open minds will suffer more and never find some answers.

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness

Cheers, I find my mind is always in various stages of reflection. if madness be a by product of being open minded and inquisitive so be it.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:21 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
Cheers, I find my mind is always in various stages of reflection. if madness be a by product of being open minded and inquisitive so be it.

The problem is that from what I see on here your mind only appears to be open on one side.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

Liddle on Question Time summed up Labour beautifully.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:

I thought the Adrian Chiles show after QT summed them up even better. Took the absolute piss out of Corbyn's speech and picked up on his everything to everyone approach to just gain votes. Said his promises were mainly unachievable and were just vote catchers. The best was playing a clip where old wurzel said Labour were leaving everything on the table and ruling out nothing. Everyone on the programme said that approach was nothing but deceitful.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:01 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:

I thought the Adrian Chiles show after QT summed them up even better. Took the absolute piss out of Corbyn's speech and picked up on his everything to everyone approach to just gain votes. Said his promises were mainly unachievable and were just vote catchers. The best was playing a clip where old wurzel said Labour were leaving everything on the table and ruling out nothing. Everyone on the programme said that approach was nothing but deceitful.

I wouldn't have thought Liddle or Chiles would be looked on by many as being serious political commentators.

Pinch of salt.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:26 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

I wouldn't have thought Liddle or Chiles would be looked on by many as being serious political commentators.

Pinch of salt.

That may well be true. However, they are calling out what they see. Workers placed by force on boards ( what constitutes a worker decided centrally and politically ) Forced Nationalisation. Forced share distributions. Forced pay levels higher than any other developed economy, with no explanation of how goods will be even close to being competitive in the global market place. Politicised teaching of the young ( as long as you can't afford private education like the hypocritical Labour front-bench ). Taxing again and again any who dare to actually make a profit.....the list of communist insanity grows ever longer.

All of the above, the politics of Venezuela, and the dead and buried USSR. You and the squatters, seriously see that as a way forward for this country ? It was tried, and it failed in the 20's, 30's and again in the 70's. It is only fools, and those who wish to be the whip hand with their faces in the trough, who could even consider such madness being contemplated in the modern world. Party only supermarkets sure to follow. Along with housing for Party Members only, and violent suppression of any dissent.

The thing the Tramp and Co has got so very wrong, is he\they underestimate the lengths the British people will go to to protect their freedom. We may have forgotten how, but rattle the British at your peril. We as an Island nation don't take well to dictators.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 am 
Manager
Manager

This part can be debated.

That may well be true. However, they are calling out what they see. Workers placed by force on boards ( what constitutes a worker decided centrally and politically ) Forced Nationalisation. Forced share distributions. Forced pay levels higher than any other developed economy, with no explanation of how goods will be even close to being competitive in the global market place. Politicised teaching of the young ( as long as you can't afford private education like the hypocritical Labour front-bench ). Taxing again and again any who dare to actually make a profit.....the list of communist insanity grows ever longer.

Hopefully we get a full debate on each policy and the general public gets a better appreciation of why and how and at what cost.

Then balance that against what the Tories offer.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

I find it difficult to believe that any overseas company could/would put up with the proposed restrictions. I also find it difficult with globalisation, how any British company could ever make a profit.

That's what business exists for for Jeremy. They don't work to pay for the indolent's Phone, or to keep the political elite' s children in private schools

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:

I will get back to you with my policies, KK, 67 years on this planet makes for a lot of looking back, mostly in anger at politicians who waffle and never fully deliver. I might even create my own party, I have a TV programme called Dave named after me, so might as well go the whole hog and start a new middle ground political party. I might even have Embers as my sidekick, two Dave's can make a RIGHT.... 8) :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:52 pm 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

Pinch of salt.

Conveniently dismiss Liddle and Chiles if you like. Corbyn sounded like a deceitful pirck who will do anything to get in power. Honestly. He is a fraud. "Failing that, everything is still on the table". Desperado.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:52 am 
Manager
Manager

gladbachwolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:

I will get back to you with my policies, KK, 67 years on this planet makes for a lot of looking back, mostly in anger at politicians who waffle and never fully deliver. I might even create my own party, I have a TV programme called Dave named after me, so might as well go the whole hog and start a new middle ground political party. I might even have Embers as my sidekick, two Dave's can make a RIGHT.... 8) :lol:

One that comes to my own mind within the UK is that the whole land mass should be cut into five sectors.
With each sector only populated with like minded folk.

After 5 years you are then given a once in a lifetime opportunity to move to another sector, or you can pass and stay.

I would do this because society has deep divisions between different social concepts which breed contempt for each other.

Unlikely to change unless their own utopia was shown to fail in their own eyes.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:48 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

One that comes to my own mind within the UK is that the whole land mass should be cut into five sectors.

After 5 years you are then given a once in a lifetime opportunity to move to another sector, or you can pass and stay.

I would do this because society has deep divisions between different social concepts which breed contempt for each other.

Sorry - but what the hell are you on about , that would be a policy would it ? right OK :?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:51 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:

So you would force people to move into a sector if they don't fit the arbitary one they live in at the beginning. Presumably husbands and wives with different views would be split into separate sectors. How would the funding be allocated? Who would take responsibility for things like transport links across sectors and equalising resources for each sector (e.g. Hospitals, employment opportunities). Who would judge the fairness of the allocations?

It does seem that those with different social concepts can breed contempt for each other - I will agree with you on that - I find it demonstrated frequently in your comments about Tories and the Royal Family for example.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:38 pm 
First XI
First XI

Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

So you would force people to move into a sector if they don't fit the arbitary one they live in at the beginning. Presumably husbands and wives with different views would be split into separate sectors. How would the funding be allocated? Who would take responsibility for things like transport links across sectors and equalising resources for each sector (e.g. Hospitals, employment opportunities). Who would judge the fairness of the allocations?

It does seem that those with different social concepts can breed contempt for each other - I will agree with you on that - I find it demonstrated frequently in your comments about Tories and the Royal Family for example.

Remind me - when is One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest on again?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:37 am 
Manager
Manager

Sector one.

For those people who are happy with their lot and want little change.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:08 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Sector one.

For those people who are happy with their lot and want little change.

What happens to a person who is happy with their lot in London and wants little change and a person who is happy with their lot on the Shetlands and wants little change?

Do they both get forcibly moved?

My radical plan is that the UK government should seek to achieve good standards of life across the entire UK so that people will be more likely to be happy with their lot where they are.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:30 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

[quote="shropswolf"]
My radical plan is that the UK government should seek to achieve good standards of life across the entire UK so that people will be more likely to be happy with their lot where they are.[/quote

If only the politicians though of that as their number one priority.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:00 am 
Manager
Manager

Take a look at the video of the Met trying to arrest a young black man ( There , I said it. Why ? Because he was.....sorry)

Diane Abbott, would be Home Secretary, has openly tweeted criticising the police for their use of force stating it was disproportionate because of his race.

The young man was seen openly smoking dope, and was wanted in connection with a knife-crime offence. The Asian officer behind him, is trying to handcuff the struggling CRIMINAL ( resisting arrest a crime ). Other officers, including female officers, are heard begging him to calm down as a hostile crowd begins to gather and openly try to intervene ( assualt ) against the police officers trying to arrest a wanted STABBER.

As the situation escalates, with the young man struggling more and more against his arrest, and the hostile crowd joining in on his behalf, the officers escalate their use of force to effect the arrest and get the hell out of that potentially riotous situation.

They have received no backing whatsoever from Abbott, who yet again uses race as a weapon to attack the force she hopes to lead. What would she have her officers do ? Allow him to fight against his arrest for knife crime because he's black ?

Last night, two officers were stabbed in North London.

She is a total disgrace.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:44 pm 
First XI
First XI

suiging wrote:
Take a look at the video of the Met trying to arrest a young black man ( There , I said it. Why ? Because he was.....sorry)

Diane Abbott, would be Home Secretary, has openly tweeted criticising the police for their use of force stating it was disproportionate because of his race.

The young man was seen openly smoking dope, and was wanted in connection with a knife-crime offence. The Asian officer behind him, is trying to handcuff the struggling CRIMINAL ( resisting arrest a crime ). Other officers, including female officers, are heard begging him to calm down as a hostile crowd begins to gather and openly try to intervene ( assualt ) against the police officers trying to arrest a wanted STABBER.

As the situation escalates, with the young man struggling more and more against his arrest, and the hostile crowd joining in on his behalf, the officers escalate their use of force to effect the arrest and get the hell out of that potentially riotous situation.

They have received no backing whatsoever from Abbott, who yet again uses race as a weapon to attack the force she hopes to lead. What would she have her officers do ? Allow him to fight against his arrest for knife crime because he's black ?

Last night, two officers were stabbed in North London.

She is a total disgrace.

A disgrace indeed. Her comments inflame anti-police feelings. They also harm race relations. Mind you, would you expect anything else from this barmpot? I honestly believe she should be sectioned. Anything she says is either incoherent or inflammatory. What the hell is she doing on the front-bench of any serious political party? Thick as puddin' she really is. The very worst politician in today's bunch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand