Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
Havent seen Abbots views on this but would wish for full support of our understrength, underpaid police force from all politicians.


The streets of our bigger cities are becoming nightly crime zones and lawless.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:47 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
Havent seen Abbots views on this but would wish for full support of our understrength, underpaid police force from all politicians.


The streets of our bigger cities are becoming nightly crime zones and lawless.



Well said

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8986
Location: The Cotswolds
Agree.

But I am afraid whatever Ms Abbott said I would ignore in any case.

I found her as uninspiring and unconvincing in person as I find her on TV and in her statements.

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am
Posts: 2127
Location: Wolverhampton
Bring back hanging for murder and rape. D.N.A and CCTV should eliminate errors of judgment in this day and age.

_________________
My son - Wolves through and through. The best part of my life is going to the match with him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8986
Location: The Cotswolds
Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
Bring back hanging for murder and rape. D.N.A and CCTV should eliminate errors of judgment in this day and age.


Hmmm - not sure this works. Does it deter ANYONE in the USA?

And though DNA can 'almost' guarantee that a suspect was there, or may have handled the weapon, or may have had sexual relations with the victim, it does NOT necessarily mean it was murder or rape.

I agree that there ARE cases where the perpetrator should have given up all right to belong to a civilised society, such is their own personal in- un- or non-civility, but paying more and more lawyers more and more money to argue the toss isn't going to bring justice to the victim.

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
Prediction League Winner 2015/16
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm
Posts: 8986
Location: The Cotswolds
By the way - what has this to do with Jezza? Or have I missed a substantial news item????

_________________
E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
By the way - what has this to do with Jezza? Or have I missed a substantial news item????



I think hanging and Jezza are synonymous.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am
Posts: 2127
Location: Wolverhampton
SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
Bring back hanging for murder and rape. D.N.A and CCTV should eliminate errors of judgment in this day and age.


Hmmm - not sure this works. Does it deter ANYONE in the USA?

And though DNA can 'almost' guarantee that a suspect was there, or may have handled the weapon, or may have had sexual relations with the victim, it does NOT necessarily mean it was murder or rape.

I agree that there ARE cases where the perpetrator should have given up all right to belong to a civilised society, such is their own personal in- un- or non-civility, but paying more and more lawyers more and more money to argue the toss isn't going to bring justice to the victim.


I bet it deters millions upon millions in the U.S.A. It makes no difference to some I agree but to suggest it makes no difference to anyone is surely naive.

Of course DNA being present doesn't automatically mean guilt proven. But it's a mighty powerful tool available to Police to assist prosecution. It's up to 12 men and/or women good and true to decide upon innocence or guilt. But I bet it would make a fair proportion of knife wielders, acid throwers, rapists, and child molesters think more than once about commiting their vile acts if they and their accomplices knew they faced a potential death penalty.

Society needs to be rid of their like permanently. Paying lawyers more and more is a by-product of more prosecutions. It won't bring justice to the victim? Are you saying that the victim doesn't count after they are dead? It brings justice to their families though I'll bet. It would bring justice upon the heads of the scum who perpertrate the crimes and that is just as important, if not more so.

_________________
My son - Wolves through and through. The best part of my life is going to the match with him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
I was listening to the outcome of a rape case in America yesterday in which a guilty verdict was announced.

The verdict carried with it a jail sentence of 175 years. Meaning these types never get out but have many years to figure out why they commit a crime.

In England not long back someone was released from prison after serving 5 years of a 10 year term for child rape.


I think America has it right while England has become a soft touch for such criminals.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am
Posts: 2127
Location: Wolverhampton
knocker knowles wrote:
I was listening to the outcome of a rape case in America yesterday in which a guilty verdict was announced.
I
The verdict carried with it a jail sentence of 175 years. Meaning these types never get out but have many years to figure out why they commit a crime.

In England not long back someone was released from prison after serving 5 years of a 10 year term for child rape.


I think America has it right while England has become a soft touch for such criminals.


A large chunk of fact in what you say above. Our problem is that, reportedly, we haven't enough prisons to cope with so many long sentences. If that's the case I am all for bumping them off either by noose or needle.

Having seen the utter devastation of our friends' lives earlier this year when their daughter was twice shot in the head and killed in a shotgun attack convinces me the death penalty must be reinstated.

_________________
My son - Wolves through and through. The best part of my life is going to the match with him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:22 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
I would like to see a twelve month transfer of Prison officers and warders from other countries.

With guards from some of Americas toughest prisons brought in to look after UK prisons.

On their terms.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:09 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
I would like to see a twelve month transfer of Prison officers and warders from other countries.

With guards from some of Americas toughest prisons brought in to look after UK prisons.

On their terms.


Not sure EU regulations would allow that.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
I would like to see a twelve month transfer of Prison officers and warders from other countries.

With guards from some of Americas toughest prisons brought in to look after UK prisons.

On their terms.


Not sure EU regulations would allow that.


If the UK wished to be a major player post Brexit it would in my opinion be best served standing alongside Norway and Switzerland growing the regulatory systems on the World stage of Efta.

Rather than what seems the now favoured Canadian model the EEA looks better to forge standards and regulations.
Something the Swiss and the British do far better than mainland Europe.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
First XI
First XI
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:52 am
Posts: 2127
Location: Wolverhampton
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
I would like to see a twelve month transfer of Prison officers and warders from other countries.

With guards from some of Americas toughest prisons brought in to look after UK prisons.

On their terms.


Not sure EU regulations would allow that.


If the UK wished to be a major player post Brexit it would in my opinion be best served standing alongside Norway and Switzerland growing the regulatory systems on the World stage of Efta.

Rather than what seems the now favoured Canadian model the EEA looks better to forge standards and regulations.
Something the Swiss and the British do far better than mainland Europe.


So, do you want us out or in?

_________________
My son - Wolves through and through. The best part of my life is going to the match with him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
]I would like to see a twelve month transfer of Prison officers and warders from other countries.

With guards from some of Americas toughest prisons brought in to look after UK prisons.

On their terms.[/quote]

Not sure EU regulations would allow that.[/quote]

If the UK wished to be a major player post Brexit it would in my opinion be best served standing alongside Norway and Switzerland growing the regulatory systems on the World stage of Efta.

Rather than what seems the now favoured Canadian model the EEA looks better to forge standards and regulations.
Something the Swiss and the British do far better than mainland Europe.[/quote]

So, do you want us out or in?[/quote]

What one group of right wing Tories such as Johnson and Mogg wish to deliver would be devastating for 90% of the population.
What May is trying to deliver would be devestating for 50% of the UK.
What the EEA Efta way potentially offers a brighter future than many in the EU can hope for.

Obviously long term such things as the rise of China, demise of the USA and climate change leading to millions of Africans flooding Europe have to be considered.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:52 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
It pays to be an island

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
It pays to be an island


It certainly does, Boris Johnson has visions of a UK based on Jersey but he would erect walls because of the poor people already in.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:33 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
It pays to be an island


It certainly does, Boris Johnson has visions of a UK based on Jersey but he would erect walls because of the poor people already in.


I think you may find the levels of wealth, health, and education in Singapore was his desired model.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
Whats missing from the debate on BREXIT is what each side really wants.

Certainly the extremists in both Conservative and Labour parties have as yet shown very little of their hands.

With the general public having to listen to a political debate of little depth or argument.

So much time wasted with emotive bollocks that cuts well with some voters but serves little purpose.

Likewise we are only being shown the smiley face of Brussels, not the dark slow witted guzzler it has become.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11345
knocker knowles wrote:
Whats missing from the debate on BREXIT is what each side really wants.

Certainly the extremists in both Conservative and Labour parties have as yet shown very little of their hands.

With the general public having to listen to a political debate of little depth or argument.

So much time wasted with emotive bollocks that cuts well with some voters but serves little purpose.

Likewise we are only being shown the smiley face of Brussels, not the dark slow witted guzzler it has become.


There are an infinite number of fractions who each desire something else from Brexit which can never be united under a majority viewpoint. There is no "Conservative" or "Labour" view on the future relationship. The majority of MPs in fact wanted to remain in the EU.

The EU just wants to safeguard the single market it has spent decades putting in place - with UK support all the way - and which benefits all its members.

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:47 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Whats missing from the debate on BREXIT is what each side really wants.

Certainly the extremists in both Conservative and Labour parties have as yet shown very little of their hands.

With the general public having to listen to a political debate of little depth or argument.

So much time wasted with emotive bollocks that cuts well with some voters but serves little purpose.

Likewise we are only being shown the smiley face of Brussels, not the dark slow witted guzzler it has become.


There are an infinite number of fractions who each desire something else from Brexit which can never be united under a majority viewpoint. There is no "Conservative" or "Labour" view on the future relationship. The majority of MPs in fact wanted to remain in the EU.

The EU just wants to safeguard the single market it has spent decades putting in place - with UK support all the way - and which benefits all its members.


I think the English have a false sence of security because their land has not been taken over and from them by an invader any time during the past century.
Mainland Europe still feels the scars of warfare and built a togetherness which enables long term peace.
Something lost to the Island nation yet something very important.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:45 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Whats missing from the debate on BREXIT is what each side really wants.

Certainly the extremists in both Conservative and Labour parties have as yet shown very little of their hands.

With the general public having to listen to a political debate of little depth or argument.

So much time wasted with emotive bollocks that cuts well with some voters but serves little purpose.

Likewise we are only being shown the smiley face of Brussels, not the dark slow witted guzzler it has become.


There are an infinite number of fractions who each desire something else from Brexit which can never be united under a majority viewpoint. There is no "Conservative" or "Labour" view on the future relationship. The majority of MPs in fact wanted to remain in the EU.

The EU just wants to safeguard the single market it has spent decades putting in place - with UK support all the way - and which benefits all its members.


I think the English have a false sence of security because their land has not been taken over and from them by an invader any time during the past century.
Mainland Europe still feels the scars of warfare and built a togetherness which enables long term peace.
Something lost to the Island nation yet something very important.


Please turn up at your local Armistice Ceremony and tell the veterans present about your views that they, and the near one million servicemen and women who died in the two World Wars, and the countless others who have died or been maimed in the years since, have a false sense of security.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:59 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
As a percentage of GDP, the Greeks spend more on weapons than any other country bar the Yanks.

The Greeks !!! A country utterly failing. Who lends them money to buy the weapons ? The Germans. Who's weapons do they buy ? The Germans.

You talk about the EU being a force for good !!!. They are a force of economic self-interest for the Franco/German elite. The Junters screw all the other minor European nations and are achieving by economic conquest, and hegemony, what they failed to do by the gun.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11345
suiging wrote:
As a percentage of GDP, the Greeks spend more on weapons than any other country bar the Yanks.

The Greeks !!! A country utterly failing. Who lends them money to buy the weapons ? The Germans. Who's weapons do they buy ? The Germans.

You talk about the EU being a force for good !!!. They are a force of economic self-interest for the Franco/German elite. The Junters screw all the other minor European nations and are achieving by economic conquest, and hegemony, what they failed to do by the gun.


No sign of Greece or the US here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... are_of_GDP

Greece may well spend more than many other EU nations but it has the difficult issue of manning its part of Cyprus against potential Turkish aggression.

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
As a percentage of GDP, the Greeks spend more on weapons than any other country bar the Yanks.

The Greeks !!! A country utterly failing. Who lends them money to buy the weapons ? The Germans. Who's weapons do they buy ? The Germans.

You talk about the EU being a force for good !!!. They are a force of economic self-interest for the Franco/German elite. The Junters screw all the other minor European nations and are achieving by economic conquest, and hegemony, what they failed to do by the gun.


No sign of Greece or the US here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... are_of_GDP

Greece may well spend more than many other EU nations but it has the difficult issue of manning its part of Cyprus against potential Turkish aggression.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... iodZpZezry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 8A8gXemnWv

Apologies. Second behind the Yanks in NATO. All other views on the hypocrisy of the Germans and the EU stand.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
There were massive economic opportunities within the EU for the UK but Thatcher onwards failed all but the financial sector.
Leaving the UK with a totally unbalanced economy being over reliant on the taxation from that stream of income.
Turning a blind eye to dodgy deals and lack of regulation had grave effects.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
There were massive economic opportunities within the EU for the UK but Thatcher onwards failed all but the financial sector.
Leaving the UK with a totally unbalanced economy being over reliant on the taxation from that stream of income.
Turning a blind eye to dodgy deals and lack of regulation had grave effects.


Without Thatcher, we would be paying many more millions to fund Franco/German ambitions.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11345
knocker knowles wrote:
There were massive economic opportunities within the EU for the UK but Thatcher onwards failed all but the financial sector.
Leaving the UK with a totally unbalanced economy being over reliant on the taxation from that stream of income.
Turning a blind eye to dodgy deals and lack of regulation had grave effects.


Don't worry, the UK is doing well enough with its own weapons deal being sent to Saudi Arabia, rather than Greece, to keep the bombardments in Yemen going #globalbritain

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:17 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23380
Location: Cannock.
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
There were massive economic opportunities within the EU for the UK but Thatcher onwards failed all but the financial sector.
Leaving the UK with a totally unbalanced economy being over reliant on the taxation from that stream of income.
Turning a blind eye to dodgy deals and lack of regulation had grave effects.


Don't worry, the UK is doing well enough with its own weapons deal being sent to Saudi Arabia, rather than Greece, to keep the bombardments in Yemen going #globalbritain


Tory governments putting profit before peoples lives, who would have thought that could happen.

I see government papers regards Thatchers arms deals have been kept secret again this week.

Another with her nose in the trough.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15860
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
There were massive economic opportunities within the EU for the UK but Thatcher onwards failed all but the financial sector.
Leaving the UK with a totally unbalanced economy being over reliant on the taxation from that stream of income.
Turning a blind eye to dodgy deals and lack of regulation had grave effects.


Don't worry, the UK is doing well enough with its own weapons deal being sent to Saudi Arabia, rather than Greece, to keep the bombardments in Yemen going #globalbritain


Tory governments putting profit before peoples lives, who would have thought that could happen.

I see government papers regards Thatchers arms deals have been kept secret again this week.

Another with her nose in the trough.


I REALLY can't be bothered to do it as it's like water off a Duck's back. Anyone who believes that arms dealing is a prerogative of the Tories, please Google "Labour Arms Deals" and see what you get.....

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.