Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 893 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
It is this man's bloody duty to stand up for the people of this country.


Did you miss this or do you just want to roll with the fake Tory jingoism.

Jeremy Corbyn: "The whole House CONDEMNS the suspected poisoning of Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury... No member of our police force and nobody on the streets of Britain should ever face such an attack, let alone with chemical weapons."


What came next. A call for dialogue and no doubt a quick chat with his Putin inspired spin doctor on how to blame NATO.

The rush to apportion blame is indeed dangerous. But he didn't say that. Instead he made cheap shots which even his own party ( well the actual Labour politicians who are left ) found offensive.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
This is not a " Party" issue.

This is a National issue. Failure to be united in the face of aggression in the past has had dire consequences.

Politicians worth that name would understand just that.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18043
suiging wrote:
This is not a " Party" issue.

This is a National issue. Failure to be united in the face of aggression in the past has had dire consequences.

Politicians worth that name would understand just that.


Check out the film The Darkest Hour and put Jezza in place of Winston.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22597
Location: Cannock.
This piece in the Independent pretty much covers my view, along with the added comments its a fair read.

So loud were the cries of “shame” and “disgrace” on the Conservative back benches that you could be forgiven for not hearing that, whether by accident or design, Jeremy Corbyn’s now much-derided statement to the House of Commons yesterday was arguably the most effective word on the matter that a British politician has yet uttered.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jer ... 53786.html

_________________
Wolves fans, this is your day. Its going to be emotional.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
This piece in the Independent pretty much covers my view, along with the added comments its a fair read.

So loud were the cries of “shame” and “disgrace” on the Conservative back benches that you could be forgiven for not hearing that, whether by accident or design, Jeremy Corbyn’s now much-derided statement to the House of Commons yesterday was arguably the most effective word on the matter that a British politician has yet uttered.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jer ... 53786.html


You should read it all KK not just quote the first paragraph. You may also like to read the "hypocrisy" quotes on Jezza taking money from RT, while pointing the finger at Tories for taking money from....errrr....Russia.

And again the whole point is missed. This is a NATIONAL crisis, not some petty opportunity for the tramp to score points, points so hypocritical they beggar belief.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18043
knocker knowles wrote:
This piece in the Independent pretty much covers my view, along with the added comments its a fair read.

So loud were the cries of “shame” and “disgrace” on the Conservative back benches that you could be forgiven for not hearing that, whether by accident or design, Jeremy Corbyn’s now much-derided statement to the House of Commons yesterday was arguably the most effective word on the matter that a British politician has yet uttered.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jer ... 53786.html


Christ on a bike knocker even your red eyed myopia could not fail to see what a complete fool Jezza was today. He was a national disgrace, cowardly, and utterly ignorant of how to deal with a very public threat to Britain's society.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22597
Location: Cannock.
Emmanuel Macron's decision not to follow Theresa May's lead on Russia but instead be in line with Jeremy Corbyn in wanting to see evidence resembles France's view prior the Iraq War.

France didn't join the War rather took the sensible approach along with Corbyn in opposing it...

_________________
Wolves fans, this is your day. Its going to be emotional.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18043
knocker knowles wrote:
Emmanuel Macron's decision not to follow Theresa May's lead on Russia but instead be in line with Jeremy Corbyn in wanting to see evidence resembles France's view prior the Iraq War.

France didn't join the War rather took the sensible approach along with Corbyn in opposing it...


Eating Monkeys Cheese Surrender............

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22597
Location: Cannock.
Rozza wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Emmanuel Macron's decision not to follow Theresa May's lead on Russia but instead be in line with Jeremy Corbyn in wanting to see evidence resembles France's view prior the Iraq War.

France didn't join the War rather took the sensible approach along with Corbyn in opposing it...


Eating Monkeys Cheese Surrender............


Some of us were pissed with Blair and Thatcher in previous years for their jingoism and sabre rattling, let alone taking innocent kids into war.

For fuckin what.

_________________
Wolves fans, this is your day. Its going to be emotional.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18043
knocker knowles wrote:
Rozza wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Emmanuel Macron's decision not to follow Theresa May's lead on Russia but instead be in line with Jeremy Corbyn in wanting to see evidence resembles France's view prior the Iraq War.

France didn't join the War rather took the sensible approach along with Corbyn in opposing it...


Eating Monkeys Cheese Surrender............


Some of us were pissed with Blair and Thatcher in previous years for their jingoism and sabre rattling, let alone taking innocent kids into war.

For fuckin what.


Because when you become a nanny state you allow other more strident nations to kill citizens on your shores with impunity, they also sail their ships and fly their planes across your territories and expect you to grin and bear it. Jaw jaw not war war.
What war has ever created something?, wars are created to preserve some things where no other options persist. Not having the will or courage to go to war only increases your chances of inviting war upon yourselves.

How far will Corbyn acquiese if he ever gets into power god forbid. Not in my name Jez.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:09 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 6933
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Corbyn is not fit to be a Prime Minister...if he gets in power, I'm off to a sunny island far away from the UK. Him and McDonnell have been closet Commies / Marxists for decades, leopards don't change their spots.

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Posts: 4561
So trying to frame Corbyn as a traitor a few weeks back didn't work so we're back to calling him a communist again :lol: The circle of life for right-wing news outlets continues. :wink:

Next week I'm sure it'll be back around to his IRA connections. :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18043
SpaceMonkey wrote:
So trying to frame Corbyn as a traitor a few weeks back didn't work so we're back to calling him a communist again :lol: The circle of life for right-wing news outlets continues. :wink:

Next week I'm sure it'll be back around to his IRA connections. :roll:


He is now agreeing with the government, the whole of the European Parliament, and the USA that the attack was driven and orchestrated by Russia after a week of denial FFS.

Give the general public the credit for seeing him as he is rather than pointing a talon towards the mainstream press stating that they can be brainwashed by them.

Corbyn has now ascended in my eyes, he has gone from being a nappy wetting ultra left wing middle manager, into a nappy wetting ultra left wing middle managers assistant.

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:18 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
Putin has got what he wanted. Six more years helped ( In part ) by being able to point his finger at our Government for the "false" accusations.

I find it somewhat sinister that the day after his crowning,The labour Party Leadership suddenly change their tune.

It no longer matters if the Russian State's supporters no longer crow for his innocence ...... Job's done.

He doesn't care.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
Putin has got what he wanted. Six more years helped by being able to point his finger at our Government for the "false" accusations.

I find it somewhat sinister that the day after his crowning,The labour Party Leadership suddenly change their tune.

It no longer matters if the Russian State's supporters no longer crow for his innocence ...... Job's done.

He doesn't care.


You can't seriously believe Putin was worried about the election outcome and had to deploy elaborate tactics to ensure victory :lol:

I bet it was a nervous wait in the East German Politburo on election day too...

"Did you remember to carry out that gas attack in Milton Keynes, Klaus?"

"..... ach, I knew I had forgotten something"

"Oh Gott, looks like we're done for this time, mein Jungs"

"You mean we might only get a measly 95% of the vote this time?"

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
I will find it simply bloody amazing if the Security Services can point with evidence strong enough to share with the public, to Putin's henchmen doing the deed. They are far to canny for that.

The refusal to answer questions put to them coupled with their frankly ludicrous requests to test the substances themselves ( Here you go OJ, is this your glove. What glove ? The one we gave you last week to try on. Oh, sorry I lost that. It wasn't mine though ) have done the job. Their own spokesman for fuck's sake, attributing up to an extra 10% of the vote cast for Putin, caused by nationalistic rhetoric over the incident.

Have we been played for fools ?.....Probably. Has the whole sordid episode gone that step closer to exposing the Corbyn Cabal for what they really are ? .....I hope so.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
Putin has got what he wanted. Six more years helped by being able to point his finger at our Government for the "false" accusations.

I find it somewhat sinister that the day after his crowning,The labour Party Leadership suddenly change their tune.

It no longer matters if the Russian State's supporters no longer crow for his innocence ...... Job's done.

He doesn't care.


You can't seriously believe Putin was worried about the election outcome and had to deploy elaborate tactics to ensure victory :lol:

I bet it was a nervous wait in the East German Politburo on election day too...

"Did you remember to carry out that gas attack in Milton Keynes, Klaus?"

"..... ach, I knew I had forgotten something"

"Oh Gott, looks like we're done for this time, mein Jungs"

"You mean we might only get a measly 95% of the vote this time?"


Put down your Morning Star, and try a little reading. Putin had genuine opposition in this election. His ability to intimidate, murder and lock-up for no reason, his tactics at home. This little incident proving to the poor in Russia, that he truly is the strong man overseas as well. His arm capable of reaching out to any country, no matter if it is a Western Democracy ( for now ) a rallying cry to deflect the masses in Russia from their piss poor economy and poverty.

Being on, no doubt to you, the wrong side of the fence at Greenham Common, saddened me immensely as a young man. The head long rush to put in place a quasi-Communist Government by the likes of you in this country, stamping on true socialism as you go; saddens me now.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
Putin has got what he wanted. Six more years helped by being able to point his finger at our Government for the "false" accusations.

I find it somewhat sinister that the day after his crowning,The labour Party Leadership suddenly change their tune.

It no longer matters if the Russian State's supporters no longer crow for his innocence ...... Job's done.

He doesn't care.


You can't seriously believe Putin was worried about the election outcome and had to deploy elaborate tactics to ensure victory :lol:

I bet it was a nervous wait in the East German Politburo on election day too...

"Did you remember to carry out that gas attack in Milton Keynes, Klaus?"

"..... ach, I knew I had forgotten something"

"Oh Gott, looks like we're done for this time, mein Jungs"

"You mean we might only get a measly 95% of the vote this time?"


Put down your Morning Star, and try a little reading. Putin had genuine opposition in this election. His ability to intimidate, murder and lock-up for no reason, his tactics at home. This little incident proving to the poor in Russia, that he truly is the strong man overseas as well. His arm capable of reaching out to any country, no matter if it is a Western Democracy ( for now ) a rallying cry to deflect the masses in Russia from their piss poor economy and poverty.

Being on, no doubt to you, the wrong side of the fence at Greenham Common, saddened me immensely as a young man. The head long rush to put in place a quasi-Communist Government by the likes of you in this country, stamping on true socialism as you go; saddens me now.


I don't want to put in place any "quasi-Communist Government" in charge of the country. The Labour party, assuming you are refering to that, as it stands is not fit to govern the country.

But please don't delude yourself that the election in Russia saw Putin face "genuine opposition". Or that this incident was a vital issue that swung the election.

Here is a graph of the opinion polls leading up to the "vote" - far before the Salisbury incident:

Image

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
At no time have I mentioned " Vital" element.

10 % admitted by his own team. The whole thing just a piece in the jigsaw. Crimea, suppression and detention without trail of opposition leaders, and yes, this, all helped.

Vital ? No. Indicative of the mindset .....certainly.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
At no time have I mentioned " Vital" element.

10 % admitted by his own team. The whole thing just a piece in the jigsaw. Crimea, suppression and detention without trail of opposition leaders, and yes, this, all helped.

Vital ? No. Indicative of the mindset .....certainly.


I am astounded that you take spokespersons of political leaders at their word and believe that such communications are completely free of agenda.

There are no such things as "admissions" - everything put out there by a spokesperson has the intent to shape the future to one's own benefit.

The UK government shot its bolt over Salisbury so obviously the open goal opportunity is now presented to the Russian side.. "You know, I think that helped Putin help, no doubt about it, no sir-ree"..

Why?
Because it a) makes the UK government look fucking stupid and b) it sends out the message to anyone watching, look, don't try playing tough guy and political games with us because it won't lead to the result you wish (see also Syria).

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
At no time have I mentioned " Vital" element.

10 % admitted by his own team. The whole thing just a piece in the jigsaw. Crimea, suppression and detention without trail of opposition leaders, and yes, this, all helped.

Vital ? No. Indicative of the mindset .....certainly.


I am astounded that you take spokespersons of political leaders at their word and believe that such communications are completely free of agenda.

There are no such things as "admissions" - everything put out there by a spokesperson has the intent to shape the future to one's own benefit.

The UK government shot its bolt over Salisbury so obviously the open goal opportunity is now presented to the Russian side.. "You know, I think that helped Putin help, no doubt about it, no sir-ree"..

Why?
Because it a) makes the UK government look fucking stupid and b) it sends out the message to anyone watching, look, don't try playing tough guy and political games with us because it won't lead to the result you wish (see also Syria).


When it suits you, you take anyone at their word. Yes the Government was manipulated. Yes it played into Russia's hands. What choice did they have when UK citizens were attacked with bloody nerve agent on UK soil !!!!

Rolling around waiting to have their tummy tickled would have served what purpose ? The only good that has come of it is a further demonstration of Corbyn's Cabal's true colours. Who knows, perhaps that was the intention all along and May and the Security Services are smiling nearly as broadly as Putin ? Win win ? perhaps they knew they were right royally fucked by the Russ, so they made the best of it and made the Pimlico Reds show their true colours. One can but hope.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
At no time have I mentioned " Vital" element.

10 % admitted by his own team. The whole thing just a piece in the jigsaw. Crimea, suppression and detention without trail of opposition leaders, and yes, this, all helped.

Vital ? No. Indicative of the mindset .....certainly.


I am astounded that you take spokespersons of political leaders at their word and believe that such communications are completely free of agenda.

There are no such things as "admissions" - everything put out there by a spokesperson has the intent to shape the future to one's own benefit.

The UK government shot its bolt over Salisbury so obviously the open goal opportunity is now presented to the Russian side.. "You know, I think that helped Putin help, no doubt about it, no sir-ree"..

Why?
Because it a) makes the UK government look fucking stupid and b) it sends out the message to anyone watching, look, don't try playing tough guy and political games with us because it won't lead to the result you wish (see also Syria).


When it suits you, you take anyone at their word. Yes the Government was manipulated. Yes it played into Russia's hands. What choice did they have when UK citizens were attacked with bloody nerve agent on UK soil !!!!

Rolling around waiting to have their tummy tickled would have served what purpose ? The only good that has come of it is a further demonstration of Corbyn's Cabal's true colours. Who knows, perhaps that was the intention all along and May and the Security Services are smiling nearly as broadly as Putin ? Win win ? perhaps they knew they were right royally fucked by the Russ, so they made the best of it and made the Pimlico Reds show their true colours. One can but hope.


I find it rather questionable that we allow such people to become British citizens. One of the prime criteria for attaining citizen is supposed to be having "a good character" and not having a "serious or recent criminal record".

Someone who betrays his country and spends 13 years in prison for treason, one of the highest crimes possible, directly before travelling to the UK doesn't seem to fit these criteria.

What exactly are our Home Office doing permitting such people to even enter the country in the first place, let alone attain citizenship and enjoy a safe haven here - in the process seemingly endangering the lives of ordinary Brits going about their business in quiet little towns?

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
Are you referring to the police officer? Or perhaps some of the thirty odd other folk who were poisoned?

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
Are you referring to the police officer? Or perhaps some of the thirty odd other folk who were poisoned?


As you referred to UK citizens being "attacked", I was referring to Skripal who was allowed to enter the UK under Theresa May's stint as Home Secretary and has since been allowed by the Home Office to take up British citizenship.

The police officer or the others were not attacked. He/They suffered harm as a consequence of coming into close contact with someone who has been attacked with a substance.

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
Are you referring to the police officer? Or perhaps some of the thirty odd other folk who were poisoned?


As you referred to UK citizens being "attacked", I was referring to Skripal who was allowed to enter the UK under Theresa May's stint as Home Secretary and has since been allowed by the Home Office to take up British citizenship.

The police officer or the others were not attacked. He/They suffered harm as a consequence of coming into close contact with someone who has been attacked with a substance.


I see. So you believe the government's assumptions that they were the targets. Do you have any proof ? I thought it was foolish to believe what you are told ? Or Is that protestation just for views you don't agree with ?

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 11170
suiging wrote:
shropswolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
Are you referring to the police officer? Or perhaps some of the thirty odd other folk who were poisoned?


As you referred to UK citizens being "attacked", I was referring to Skripal who was allowed to enter the UK under Theresa May's stint as Home Secretary and has since been allowed by the Home Office to take up British citizenship.

The police officer or the others were not attacked. He/They suffered harm as a consequence of coming into close contact with someone who has been attacked with a substance.


I see. So you believe the government's assumptions that they were the targets. Do you have any proof ? I thought it was foolish to believe what you are told ? Or Is that protestation just for views you don't agree with ?


What exactly are you talking about? Of course Skripal has been the subject of some form of attack. I don't think it's an "assumption" that the man is in hospital and in a bad way.

_________________
Wolves' Head of Football Development & Recruitment Kevin Thelwell added: "Grant Holt has been at a lot of clubs and there is a reason for that - he is a very good player."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22597
Location: Cannock.
Since May was Home Secretary and then Prime Minister its been open season in London for any Russian with a million quid or more to spend.
Hardly any questions asked.

Then if you really want to make pals with a Tory minister its 150k for a game of tennis with Boris.

Or 30k is you want to sit down at dinner with the defense secretary.

Easy to buy off these Tories.

Cant do that with Corbyn, thats why we have this incessant propaganda.

_________________
Wolves fans, this is your day. Its going to be emotional.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
Since May was Home Secretary and then Prime Minister its been open season in London for any Russian with a million quid or more to spend.
Hardly any questions asked.

Then if you really want to make pals with a Tory minister its 150k for a game of tennis with Boris.

Or 30k is you want to sit down at dinner with the defense secretary.

Easy to buy off these Tories.

Cant do that with Corbyn, thats why we have this incessant propaganda.


Your last sentence has given me the best laugh I've had in years.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:06 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 22597
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Since May was Home Secretary and then Prime Minister its been open season in London for any Russian with a million quid or more to spend.
Hardly any questions asked.

Then if you really want to make pals with a Tory minister its 150k for a game of tennis with Boris.

Or 30k is you want to sit down at dinner with the defense secretary.

Easy to buy off these Tories.

Cant do that with Corbyn, thats why we have this incessant propaganda.


Your last sentence has given me the best laugh I've had in years.



Tories cant live with the truth, Corbyn unlike other politicians cannot be bought, so the establishment have a constant propaganda war against him.
Your laughter is just denial.

_________________
Wolves fans, this is your day. Its going to be emotional.

If team culture is weak losing divides the team. If team culture is strong, losing creates the hunger to win again. Either way culture rules.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeremy Corbyn
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15298
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Since May was Home Secretary and then Prime Minister its been open season in London for any Russian with a million quid or more to spend.
Hardly any questions asked.

Then if you really want to make pals with a Tory minister its 150k for a game of tennis with Boris.

Or 30k is you want to sit down at dinner with the defense secretary.

Easy to buy off these Tories.

Cant do that with Corbyn, thats why we have this incessant propaganda.


Your last sentence has given me the best laugh I've had in years.



Tories cant live with the truth, Corbyn unlike other politicians cannot be bought, so the establishment have a constant propaganda war against him.
Your laughter is just denial.


Please explain his Iranian TV deals. And while you're on, his numerous "PAID" appearances on RT ?.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 893 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.

cron