Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: Trump
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:05 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Embers wrote:
davejonesears wrote:
Have a look at this link and see if you can spot what I find funny...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36828697

....oh sod it Ill tel you anyway ...

Donald Trumps Daughters called....Ivanka!
Did he watch Austin Powers before he named her ? :D

Surely she would be called Alotta Fagina Trump?

Well yes if you want to be pedantic :)

I was more going along a similar vein of Austin Powers naming convetion

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:23 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

As Trump takes the lead in the US elections an old chum of JFK and RFK explains why he will be voting Republican this year.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ter-214270

http://www.steadfasttrust.org.uk/

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:14 pm 
Manager
Manager

It's pretty sad that he's polling higher right now. But I fully expect he'll be made to look a fool in the debates and HRC will pull away in the polls as we run up to the election.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:21 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

SpaceMonkey wrote:
It's pretty sad that he's polling higher right now. But I fully expect he'll be made to look a fool in the debates and HRC will pull away in the polls as we run up to the election.

I fear as much for USA under Trump than I do for a Britain under Corbyn. Can you imagine a World with Putin,Trump and Corbyn in possession of power in their respective countries, FFS.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:48 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
SpaceMonkey wrote:

I fear as much for USA under Trump than I do for a Britain under Corbyn. Can you imagine a World with Putin,Trump and Corbyn in possession of power in their respective countries, FFS.

Your mixing up the wrong camps, Trump is much like most Conservative politicians including the new leader.
In it for self interests rather than to better other peoples lives. Thats an important distinction.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm 
Manager
Manager

Big chance for Trump to CONvince the US, and he blew it

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:56 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Some of you need to put your political leanings to one side and look at what the left actually stands for in todays society and you may see why the likes of Trump (who is clearly a nutter) are doing so well.

The left isn't about representing the working man, in fact I'm pretty sure they hate men, and whites, tolerance, free speech and equal rights, look up some of things the so called "progressive left" are about and you may understand the Trump voters

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:18 am 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Some of you need to put your political leanings to one side and look at what the left actually stands for in todays society and you may see why the likes of Trump (who is clearly a nutter) are doing so well.

The left isn't about representing the working man, in fact I'm pretty sure they hate men, and whites, tolerance, free speech and equal rights, look up some of things the so called "progressive left" are about and you may understand the Trump voters

I aint got a clue what your on about but it seems once again another person is looking in the wrong direction.

The reason there is a sea of change within the voting intentions of working people is because for once they think they just might be heard, be listened to.
Now if you represent the old establishment and wish to retain the status quo worldwide your likely to be out voted.
Thats Clintons biggest problem the thought that she represents more of the same. People now reject that line of thinking.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:50 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:

I aint got a clue what your on about but it seems once again another person is looking in the wrong direction.

The reason there is a sea of change within the voting intentions of working people is because for once they think they just might be heard, be listened to.
Now if you represent the old establishment and wish to retain the status quo worldwide your likely to be out voted.
Thats Clintons biggest problem the thought that she represents more of the same. People now reject that line of thinking.

So your response is to not listen to what I said, sums up you lefties perfectly, enjoy your Palestine Feminist BLM supporting party

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:07 am 
Manager
Manager

Tad unfair there IFM. The Labour Party has some fine individuals committed to making GB a better place. They are currently, and quite blatantly being hijacked by a very sinister element.
It will be a sad day if we tarnish them all with the same brush.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:14 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:
Tad unfair there IFM. The Labour Party has some fine individuals committed to making GB a better place. They are currently, and quite blatantly being hijacked by a very sinister element.

I gave reasons why people were leaning towards Trump, he then proceeded to ignore what I said and told me why, kind of ironic that he didn't listen then preaches thats why people vote Trump.

The left has been hijacked, it's pathetic and pervasive and I don't know how anyone can be behind Corbyn/Clinton or any of them

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 am 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
suiging wrote:

I gave reasons why people were leaning towards Trump, he then proceeded to ignore what I said and told me why, kind of ironic that he didn't listen then preaches thats why people vote Trump.

The left has been hijacked, it's pathetic and pervasive and I don't know how anyone can be behind Corbyn/Clinton or any of them

No, read again. I said politely that I didn't understand what you were on about and still wait for some depth to your argument.
Believe it or not, I love to learn off others.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:06 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1515994215 ... witzerland

Greatly enjoyed watching Trump absolutely demolish the witch.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:58 am 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151599421561/quick-debate-reactions-from-switzerland

Its crazy that the Western World has let capitalism go unchecked which then creates a massively divided society.
5 million American jobs lost to China, that can't be right.
From that we see huge swathes of the electorate totally ill at ease for the establishment options so they think of voting for the rogue wild card joker.

Unbridled capitalism is the feeder for Poverty inequality and further down the line... War...

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151599421561/quick-debate-reactions-from-switzerland

Would have been even better if he actually answered the questions put to him and spelt out his policies- and parading bill's victims prior was pretty vile

I found it slightly uncomfortable considering one of those disgusting creatures will become president - as a debate I felt there was no winner, just two losers - at least i now know what demagogue means

He may as well grab hillary by the pussy next time

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Its crazy that the Western World has let capitalism go unchecked which then creates a massively divided society.
5 million American jobs lost to China, that can't be right.
From that we see huge swathes of the electorate totally ill at ease for the establishment options so they think of voting for the rogue wild card joker.

Unbridled capitalism is the feeder for Poverty inequality and further down the line... War...

It's funny, I watched Wall Street the other night, Michael Douglas in imeprious form as the immoral capitalist, Gordan Gecko, who says pretty much what you've just said, in the one scene, back in 1987.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:46 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

chriskamara wrote:
THE BIG BAD WOLF wrote:

Would have been even better if he actually answered the questions put to him and spelt out his policies- and parading bill's victims prior was pretty vile

I found it slightly uncomfortable considering one of those disgusting creatures will become president - as a debate I felt there was no winner, just two losers - at least i now know what demagogue means

He may as well grab hillary by the pussy next time

Thought he answered the biased questions beautifully. The Clinton's always go to the gutter, hoping their media chums will avoid mentioning Bill's many rapes, trips with Bill Epstein and monumental corruption. Problem is we have the internet these days and Trump fights back.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm 
Manager
Manager

Trump has had a great week I see :lol:

He's toast. His supporters won't care, but the middle ground of undecided voters (that he desperately needs) will be turned off him in their droves.

This is basically Trumps week in a nutshell:

Trump: I like to sexually assault women
Lots of women: yes, he sexually assaulted me
Trump: It's a global and media conspiracy !!!!

The saying 'reap what you sow' has never been more apt. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:37 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

There is a media conspiracy, they are all lefties and the coverage is as biased as you can get, no reports whatsoever on the wikileaks stuff that has come out recently including how the nominations were rigged so Clinton would get the nomination instead of Sanders

Don't write Trump off yet, just like with Brexit when the media ramps up the you're all racist, sexist, homophobic rhetoric people will side with Trump

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

Maybe you should ask why even the right wing, usually pro-Repubican, media are also backing Clinton over Trump. I have to give it to Trump. I thought it would be impossible for someone to unite both sides like he has!

Bias is not the same as a conspiracy btw. Nothing the papers have said about Trump is false. Which is what he's trying to claim.

The media is ALL lefties? hahaha. Dude common. Fox News (the biggest news channel in the US) is basically the Republican national broadcaster. In the UK, The Sun/Daily Mail are by far the 2 biggest papers by circulation and both are firmly on the right side of the spectrum.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/07/br ... ng-europe/

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

SpaceMonkey wrote:
Maybe you should ask why even the right wing, usually pro-Repubican, media are also backing Clinton over Trump. I have to give it to Trump. I thought it would be impossible for someone to unite both sides like he has!

Bias is not the same as a conspiracy btw. Nothing the papers have said about Trump is false. Which is what he's trying to claim.

The media is ALL lefties? hahaha. Dude common. Fox News (the biggest news channel in the US) is basically the Republican national broadcaster. In the UK, The Sun/Daily Mail are by far the 2 biggest papers by circulation and both are firmly on the right side of the spectrum.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/07/br ... ng-europe/

A yougov poll, 1 TV station and 2 newspapers, conclusive evidence that, turn on the TV and all you get are left wing views and agendas

The wikileaks e-mails have proven that sections of the media are in collusion with the Democrats and CNN were caught out coaching an "audience" on what to say about the presidential debates, the studio cut to the audience too soon and the presenter was still telling the actors in the audience what they wanted them to say, there is a definite media campaign to skew things

Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

I must have missed the day the billionaire owned media moved to the left. Perhaps they will vote to nationalise it , stop manipulating the world with their Rothschild , Du Pont , Bush , Morgan , family lies. Cease looking to antagonise the Russians into another world war because the likes of Rothchild , Du Pont , Bush and the Morgan families think the world is overpopulated and hand over some of their huge wealth which could clothe , feed and house every man , women and child on the planet.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:35 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Low Hill Born wrote:
I must have missed the day the billionaire owned media moved to the left. Perhaps they will vote to nationalise it , stop manipulating the world with their Rothschild , Du Pont , Bush , Morgan , family lies. Cease looking to antagonise the Russians into another world war because the likes of Rothchild , Du Pont , Bush and the Morgan families think the world is overpopulated and hand over some of their huge wealth which could clothe , feed and house every man , women and child on the planet.

The left is the new establishment, that's why Trump is the protest vote

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:51 am 
Manager
Manager

Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Low Hill Born wrote:

Wait up - is lying crooked Hillary a lefty?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:33 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

chriskamara wrote:
Ironfistedmonk wrote:
Low Hill Born wrote:

Wait up - is lying crooked Hillary a lefty?

Yes, bankrolled by Goldman Sachs, Trump is the right wing vote

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

Left of trump no doubt, but left of centre?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 am 
Manager
Manager

So Trump is now right but once was left until a Clinton told him to run for President.

I do think there is a conspiracy theory within this years election.

I just dont think the Republicans want a President this time round, for whatever reason.

All these scandals which are coming through daily about Trump, you cant tell we the Republican party didn't check all that shit out then ignored it.

Knowing the Democrats would highlight it weekly in the big months leading up to election day.

Nope Trump is a patsy, Clinton wouldn't beat a proper Republican candidate at this time, the womans got few fans.

So its probable she is a one term President with Jeb Bush sure of a double term Presidency in four years.

Corrupt to the core.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 am 
Manager
Manager

Clinton's brief is to drag the Russians into a war , then, be replaced by the Bush dynasty and so on and so forth.

(There is so much dirt on the Clinton's that they will do as they are told)

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:49 am 
Manager
Manager

And now tapes are found showing Trump in full admiration of Hillary Clinton.

If your a republican wouldn't you be asking why these tapes weren't used when they were looking at possible Presidential nominations.

They are not daft the staff of these candidates, they knew all this Trump stuff years ago, so why wait until the final month.

They didn't wish to field a winning candidate, and against Clinton finding a loser must be bloody difficult.
Step forward Trump, the patsy.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:08 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Early returns looking very good for Trump. Florida, Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina in the bag.

http://cesrusc.org/election/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand