Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Share On:

Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:55 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Posts: 4195
Left back wrote:
davejonesears wrote:
Did I see a headline that talked about the NHS being under threat from the EU ?
I've not seen anyone mention this anywhere so I assume its bolox - but thought there may be some on here that have seen it and could maybe enlighten the rest of us lazy buggers.


I don't know the specific headline you mention but I think it is generally understood that the EU has encouraged privatisation deals in the NHS and sees the development of trade arrangements with the NHS as very important. There are also suggestions that as the EU develops and takes on more central control it will encourage models of health care more in line with the other major countries in Europe. Also, EU laws on employment have, and will continue to, make it more difficult to recruit workers from more traditional countries such as India and the Phillipines.

These factors certainly suggest that it isn't a one way argument to say that Brexit is a bigger danger to the NHS than the EU.


Yes its a pity that hasn't been seized on as a counter point tbh- I get a bit sick of hearing how the NHS is sacrosanct under our current position when other signals suggest otherwise.
Still its another soundbite to further the anti Brexit witch hunt amongst the prolateriat.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
You can't even eat the fuckin sandwiches.

Standards gone to pot.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
You can't even eat the fuckin sandwiches.

Standards gone to pot.


This is an unfortunate event and very serious for those concerned and devastating for the relatives of those who have died. I do feel, however, that blaming this on the standards of the NHS given that these sandwiches were provided by a regular and trusted supplier with a good record is simply an attempt to score an unnecessary point against the current NHS administration.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 pm
Posts: 4195
Left back wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
You can't even eat the fuckin sandwiches.

Standards gone to pot.


This is an unfortunate event and very serious for those concerned and devastating for the relatives of those who have died. I do feel, however, that blaming this on the standards of the NHS given that these sandwiches were provided by a regular and trusted supplier with a good record is simply an attempt to score an unnecessary point against the current NHS administration.


In this instance I actually think food provision in the NHS is nought but a disgrace tbh ...a fucking sandwich and a yoghurt for tea?! Jesus Christ.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:51 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
Typical Tory Hancock.

Saying the right thing after the event rather than acting before the event.

Reminds you of days past when the King had a food taster.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
Typical Tory Hancock.

Saying the right thing after the event rather than acting before the event.

Reminds you of days past when the King had a food taster.



Your purpose of course is to blame the Tory government for a failure by a hitherto respected supplier of food to the NHS. The attached report would suggest that the NHS (under the direction of the Tories) have been working hard to improve things since 2014 and had made good progress by 2017.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... Report.pdf

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
knocker knowles wrote:
Typical Tory Hancock.

Saying the right thing after the event rather than acting before the event.

Reminds you of days past when the King had a food taster.


Question for you.

Would you eat NHS food and feel comfortable doing so?

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:02 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
Typical Tory Hancock.

Saying the right thing after the event rather than acting before the event.

Reminds you of days past when the King had a food taster.


Question for you.

Would you eat NHS food and feel comfortable doing so?


Given the current hysteria about listeria (see what I did there) I can understand that some people may feel uncomfortable right now. However, personally I would do and have done so in the past. Mrs LB's uncle was in hospital last year and he loved the food. He said he was eating better than at home - only an individual's view of course.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:33 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
NHS financial black hole is getting deeper, says Nuffield Trust

http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/28455

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 17215
Location: Moved
Interesting to see a true hypocrite. One who shouts from the rafters about the lack of nurses, but shouted even louder when some were brought in that didn't meet her "colour" qualification.

"Abbott communicated with her constituents, among other ways, through her weekly column in the Hackney Gazette. A 1996 column in which she complained that the arrival of Finnish nurses jeopardized employment opportunities for black women elicited a rebuke from the New Statesman's Darcus Howe, who otherwise has generally supported her work. "It is worse than careless for Diane Abbott to have made such remarks," Howe said. "It smacks of right-wing reaction and is anti-labor. But for me these charges are mitigated by my belief that she is facing demons of doubt about her future in the new Labour Party." Howe went on to praise Abbott for her column and her often-unappreciated work in Parliament."

And let's not even go to her rants on private education.

_________________
Dyslexics lives mattress


Last edited by suiging on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:19 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
NHS hospital stops plan to charge patients almost £20k for operations after outcry

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/n ... e-16548975

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
5 July 1948. Britain’s National Health Service came into operation. It offered health treatment free at the point of delivery to all citizens irrespective of income. It’s one of the most important social reforms in British history.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:15 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 12080
knocker knowles wrote:
5 July 1948. Britain’s National Health Service came into operation. It offered health treatment free at the point of delivery to all citizens irrespective of income. It’s one of the most important social reforms in British history.


Bevan would probably be horrified to witness what it's become. Billions must be spent just mopping up after people's own recklessness.

_________________
Introducing Mr Jeff Shi – Executive chairman, board member, acting managing director, acting sporting director, unofficial deputy to Raul Jimenez in the striker department and confirmed Banks's drinker


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:40 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
5 July 1948. Britain’s National Health Service came into operation. It offered health treatment free at the point of delivery to all citizens irrespective of income. It’s one of the most important social reforms in British history.


Bevan would probably be horrified to witness what it's become. Billions must be spent just mopping up after people's own recklessness.


He would be horrified by the current privatisation by stealth.

With a total lack of investigative journalism by the British media.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:13 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:


With a total lack of investigative journalism by the British media.



Or not as the case may be:

The kings fund 15/10/18, the express 13/5/19, new statesman 15/8/18, the guardian 2/3/13 and 22/11/11, the independent 30/9/17, capx.co 21/8/18 et al.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:20 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
Today we’re making sure you get the best NHS advice if you ask Alexa - harnessing tech to empower people to take better control of their health

Matt Hancock. Crazy as fuck.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:51 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm
Posts: 12080
knocker knowles wrote:
Today we’re making sure you get the best NHS advice if you ask Alexa - harnessing tech to empower people to take better control of their health

Matt Hancock. Crazy as fuck.


Who appeared on TV this morning to say, after it being put to him that Alexa devices may have security concerns, that he wouldn't actually want an Alexa device in his home. He did however say his Dad liked using his. :lol:

To think this wally actually has supporters who think he is a PM in waiting...

_________________
Introducing Mr Jeff Shi – Executive chairman, board member, acting managing director, acting sporting director, unofficial deputy to Raul Jimenez in the striker department and confirmed Banks's drinker


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:19 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
NHS price list sparks outrage as patients charged up to £8,000 for operations

Patients have raised concerns over the cost of surgeries under the My Choice programme, with one claiming "privatisation is already here"



https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/n ... e-16540979

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
NHS price list sparks outrage as patients charged up to £8,000 for operations

Patients have raised concerns over the cost of surgeries under the My Choice programme, with one claiming "privatisation is already here"



https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/n ... e-16540979


The Mirror are a bit slow to wake up to this issue KK as it was the Health and Social Care Act 2012 which allowed NHS Hopitals to significantly increase the proportion of private work they could do on the basis that they could use any profits to benefit NHS patients. A number of hospitals, particularly in London, took advantage of that early on.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:02 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
The stark reality of the NHS funding crisis is laid bare today with new figures which show a staggering £4.29 billion has been cut from capital budgets to prop up day-to-day spending.



https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... 19602?utm_

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
A more balanced view from the NHS itself:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/five-year-fo ... fficiency/

Please note :

"NHS funding has fared better than other public services, and the Spending Review provides real terms growth in NHS England revenue funding".

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:01 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
£850m is being pledged to upgrade 20 hospitals. To put this in context, the maintenance backlog for the NHS has been deliberately allowed to build up to over £6bn of which £3bn is classed as ‘high’ or ‘significant risk’.

Sarah Wollaston MP.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
£850m is being pledged to upgrade 20 hospitals. To put this in context, the maintenance backlog for the NHS has been deliberately allowed to build up to over £6bn of which £3bn is classed as ‘high’ or ‘significant risk’.

Sarah Wollaston MP.


Please look at this in context and note that it was close to £5bn in 2010 after 13 years of Labour Government through "good times"

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:57 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
BBC reports extra £1bn for NHS capital spending this yr. There’s a catch: The £1bn is cash hospitals and other NHS trusts already have but have been forbidden to spend. They earned it last year in incentive payments for cutting their costs.

The “PSF” incentive deal was this: cut your costs and report a surplus in your accounts, and the government will give you a big fat cash reward in return that you can spend on new kit and building repairs.

The incentive scheme has been running for 3 yrs and has typically seen between 70 and 90 NHS trusts in England cut their spending each yr by 50% more than they need to breakeven, in return for a total £2.3bn in cash rewards.

It was important to the government that PSF cash was not spent on everyday costs like staff and medicines, because spending it like that would increase the reported overspend in the NHS’s operating costs.

So the deal was it could be spent on capital - reported separately in the accounts. But NHS trust capital spending has to sit within the Dept of Health & Social Care’s capital spending limit, even when trusts are spending their own cash.

Cuts to that spending limit have meant trusts have been told they can’t spend the £2.3bn cash surplus they earned under the PSF scheme over the last 3 yrs after all, making the cuts they made to everyday spending even sorer.

Earlier this yr the government even considered changing the law to effectively make it illegal for a hospital to SPEND ITS OWN CASH on new equipment and building without the dept signing it off.

News that £1bn will now be available this year is a welcome reprieve, but it’s the equivalent of giving someone cash then banning them from spending it, only to expect cheers of jubilation when you later decide they can spend it after all.

Sally Gainsbury.
Snr policy analyst at Nuffield Trust. Health policy & NHS finance.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:10 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 17215
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
BBC reports extra £1bn for NHS capital spending this yr. There’s a catch: The £1bn is cash hospitals and other NHS trusts already have but have been forbidden to spend. They earned it last year in incentive payments for cutting their costs.

The “PSF” incentive deal was this: cut your costs and report a surplus in your accounts, and the government will give you a big fat cash reward in return that you can spend on new kit and building repairs.

The incentive scheme has been running for 3 yrs and has typically seen between 70 and 90 NHS trusts in England cut their spending each yr by 50% more than they need to breakeven, in return for a total £2.3bn in cash rewards.

It was important to the government that PSF cash was not spent on everyday costs like staff and medicines, because spending it like that would increase the reported overspend in the NHS’s operating costs.

So the deal was it could be spent on capital - reported separately in the accounts. But NHS trust capital spending has to sit within the Dept of Health & Social Care’s capital spending limit, even when trusts are spending their own cash.

Cuts to that spending limit have meant trusts have been told they can’t spend the £2.3bn cash surplus they earned under the PSF scheme over the last 3 yrs after all, making the cuts they made to everyday spending even sorer.

Earlier this yr the government even considered changing the law to effectively make it illegal for a hospital to SPEND ITS OWN CASH on new equipment and building without the dept signing it off.

News that £1bn will now be available this year is a welcome reprieve, but it’s the equivalent of giving someone cash then banning them from spending it, only to expect cheers of jubilation when you later decide they can spend it after all.

Sally Gainsbury.
Snr policy analyst at Nuffield Trust. Health policy & NHS finance.




What are you saying KK ? It appears that yet again this new Cabinet and PM are trying to write a wrong which they inherited. Much like the reverse of austerity, another example of a new broom doing what is necessary in a remarkable quick time, and yet are you trying to say it's a bad thing ?

_________________
Dyslexics lives mattress


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:18 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
BBC reports extra £1bn for NHS capital spending this yr. There’s a catch: The £1bn is cash hospitals and other NHS trusts already have but have been forbidden to spend. They earned it last year in incentive payments for cutting their costs.

The “PSF” incentive deal was this: cut your costs and report a surplus in your accounts, and the government will give you a big fat cash reward in return that you can spend on new kit and building repairs.

The incentive scheme has been running for 3 yrs and has typically seen between 70 and 90 NHS trusts in England cut their spending each yr by 50% more than they need to breakeven, in return for a total £2.3bn in cash rewards.

It was important to the government that PSF cash was not spent on everyday costs like staff and medicines, because spending it like that would increase the reported overspend in the NHS’s operating costs.

So the deal was it could be spent on capital - reported separately in the accounts. But NHS trust capital spending has to sit within the Dept of Health & Social Care’s capital spending limit, even when trusts are spending their own cash.

Cuts to that spending limit have meant trusts have been told they can’t spend the £2.3bn cash surplus they earned under the PSF scheme over the last 3 yrs after all, making the cuts they made to everyday spending even sorer.

Earlier this yr the government even considered changing the law to effectively make it illegal for a hospital to SPEND ITS OWN CASH on new equipment and building without the dept signing it off.

News that £1bn will now be available this year is a welcome reprieve, but it’s the equivalent of giving someone cash then banning them from spending it, only to expect cheers of jubilation when you later decide they can spend it after all.

Sally Gainsbury.
Snr policy analyst at Nuffield Trust. Health policy & NHS finance.




What are you saying KK ? It appears that yet again this new Cabinet and PM are trying to write a wrong which they inherited. Much like the reverse of austerity, another example of a new broom doing what is necessary in a remarkable quick time, and yet are you trying to say it's a bad thing ?


What I try and do it put the side of the argument you wouldn't generally find in the major news networks that most people view and believe.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 17215
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
BBC reports extra £1bn for NHS capital spending this yr. There’s a catch: The £1bn is cash hospitals and other NHS trusts already have but have been forbidden to spend. They earned it last year in incentive payments for cutting their costs.

The “PSF” incentive deal was this: cut your costs and report a surplus in your accounts, and the government will give you a big fat cash reward in return that you can spend on new kit and building repairs.

The incentive scheme has been running for 3 yrs and has typically seen between 70 and 90 NHS trusts in England cut their spending each yr by 50% more than they need to breakeven, in return for a total £2.3bn in cash rewards.

It was important to the government that PSF cash was not spent on everyday costs like staff and medicines, because spending it like that would increase the reported overspend in the NHS’s operating costs.

So the deal was it could be spent on capital - reported separately in the accounts. But NHS trust capital spending has to sit within the Dept of Health & Social Care’s capital spending limit, even when trusts are spending their own cash.

Cuts to that spending limit have meant trusts have been told they can’t spend the £2.3bn cash surplus they earned under the PSF scheme over the last 3 yrs after all, making the cuts they made to everyday spending even sorer.

Earlier this yr the government even considered changing the law to effectively make it illegal for a hospital to SPEND ITS OWN CASH on new equipment and building without the dept signing it off.

News that £1bn will now be available this year is a welcome reprieve, but it’s the equivalent of giving someone cash then banning them from spending it, only to expect cheers of jubilation when you later decide they can spend it after all.

Sally Gainsbury.
Snr policy analyst at Nuffield Trust. Health policy & NHS finance.




What are you saying KK ? It appears that yet again this new Cabinet and PM are trying to write a wrong which they inherited. Much like the reverse of austerity, another example of a new broom doing what is necessary in a remarkable quick time, and yet are you trying to say it's a bad thing ?


What I try and do it put the side of the argument you wouldn't generally find in the major news networks that most people view and believe.


I applaud your open mindedness. Bringing the good work of Boris to the attention of others is a fine trait.

_________________
Dyslexics lives mattress


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:29 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 25231
Location: Cannock.
I guess some people believe what Boris says while others look for the truth.

_________________
For some of us life is not about self interest.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:31 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 17215
Location: Moved
knocker knowles wrote:
I guess some people believe what Boris says while others look for the truth.


He's setting out his plans today to inject billions into the NHS. It won't be easy to hide if he doesn't deliver

_________________
Dyslexics lives mattress


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:00 am 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Posts: 21490
Location: Four Oaks
knocker knowles wrote:
[
What I try and do it put the side of the argument you wouldn't generally find in the major news networks that most people view and believe.


And you do that by quoting an article from the Daily Mirror with a circulation of half a million to a handful of people who read this forum. What it always appears like you are doing is simply to put the side of the argument which is anti Tory whatever the balancing merits of the other side and you couple that with constant affirmation that only the Tory side of arguments are promotred in the media and I have shown many times that is blatantly untrue.

_________________
The next level awaits - Champions League or, err, Championship


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.

cron