Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 54  Next

Share On:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:10 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
"I have now received confirmation from a well placed FCO source that Porton Down scientists are not able to identify the nerve gas as being of Russian manufacture, and have been resentful of the pressure being placed on them to do so.

Craig Murray - former British Ambassador.

Murray is a disgraced former member of the FCO. A conspiracy theorist, and nearly, but not quite, as biased against his country as some on here.

To sum things up. Ms May waited a week for her Lab Rat's to come up with the numbers. According to you and Murray, they couldn't identify the source, so Ms May decided to blame Russia all the same. This action sure Bring the scrutiny of the whole world upon her decision, and risk the public start ( note public) of the supposedly new Cold War. Of course like Blair, she believed in her own self-importance and that all the scientists and Intelligence agencies along the way would / will keep quite about her deception.

Yes.....That sounds about right. :oops: :roll:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:24 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
"I have now received confirmation from a well placed FCO source that Porton Down scientists are not able to identify the nerve gas as being of Russian manufacture, and have been resentful of the pressure being placed on them to do so.

Murray is a disgraced former member of the FCO. A conspiracy theorist, and nearly, but not quite, as biased against his country as some on here.

To sum things up. Ms May waited a week for her Lab Rat's to come up with the numbers. According to you and Murray, they couldn't identify the source, so Ms May decided to blame Russia all the same. This action sure Bring the scrutiny of the whole world upon her decision, and risk the public start ( note public) of the supposedly new Cold War. Of course like Blair, she believed in her own self-importance and that all the scientists and Intelligence agencies along the way would / will keep quite about her deception.

Just depends who you believe and whats the agenda.

I wouldn't trust anything that May comes out with same as I wouldn't trust Putin, so you ask and then wait for the hard evidence.
Lets see what this week brings regards conclusive proof.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Just depends who you believe and whats the agenda.

I wouldn't trust anything that May comes out with same as I wouldn't trust Putin, so you ask and then wait for the hard evidence.
Lets see what this week brings regards conclusive proof.

Well Putin's spokesman now thanking the UK for the allegations as they have helped tremendously with his landslide victory. You want a motive ?

And now Putin has got the job done, Labour now agreeing with M&s May. You couldn't make it up if it wasn't true.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:

Well Putin's spokesman now thanking the UK for the allegations as they have helped tremendously with his landslide victory. You want a motive ?

Do you honestly believe that? Serious question.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:22 am 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
suiging wrote:

No. I'm just sick of the like of you saying what did Putin have to gain ?

Having a motive does not prove guilt. This motive, simply shuts the mouths of the likes of you saying .... " Why would he do it so close to an election ? "

His spokesman (smiling) answered that for you.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
SpaceMonkey wrote:
suiging wrote:

No. I'm just sick of the like of you saying what did Putin have to gain ?

Having a motive does not prove guilt. This motive, simply shuts the mouths of the likes of you saying .... " Why would he do it so close to an election ? "

His spokesman (smiling) answered that for you.

People like me? What. People like you are the ones giving Russia a pass on their interfering in Brexit and the American election just because they helped get your sides to win. Yet you constantly call Corbyn the traitor. HA!

As for the assassination of the spy. Of course Russia did it. Putin is sending a message to the UK that Russia can do what they want and we can't do shit about it. They could have had the guy killed easily with a bullet or any other of a dozen 'normal' ways. Yet picked probably the worst way to do it. Same with how they used Radioactive agents to kill Litvinenko. First, it makes everyone know it WAS them, while still giving them plausible deniability, but it also causes fear in the population and causes a hell of a lot of fuss/cost to the UK to clean up the mess while they investigate.

I remember after Litvinenko died we were all 'Russia won't get away with it' erm, they did and so much so they've come back and done it again while sticking 2 fingers up at us.

What have we done? expelled some diplomats? oooooo scary.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

We have acted within the constraints of International Law I reckon...unlike Russia if it's proven to be them
I would expect any democratic country to join in sanctions and use other legal mechanisms in order to punish them..again if it's proven to be them.
What would you have us do in retribution....go to war....dont be ridiculous .
However all bullies need to be stood up to ...but that doesn't mean out and out conflict does it ?
Seems the me it doesn't matter what this government does you will disagree with it..so I tend to ignore what you say tbh.

I suppose Comrade Corbyn would have sorted those damn Russians out ....

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:54 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
We have acted within the constraints of International Law I reckon...unlike Russia if it's proven to be them
I would expect any democratic country to join in sanctions and use other legal mechanisms in order to punish them..again if it's proven to be them.
However all bullies need to be stood up to ...but that doesn't mean out and out conflict does it ?
Seems the me it doesn't matter what this government does you will disagree with it..so I tend to ignore what you say tbh.

I suppose Corbyn would have sorted those damn Russians out ....

Liz Saville Roberts: "Russia is the UK biggest weapons-grade nuclear substances export market...will the PM confirm if the UK is STILL exporting nuclear substances to Russia and if so surely this should be among the very first sanctions imposed

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:02 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

Liz Saville Roberts: "Russia is the UK biggest weapons-grade nuclear substances export market...will the PM confirm if the UK is STILL exporting nuclear substances to Russia and if so surely this should be among the very first sanctions imposed

And what substances would they be KK ?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:08 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

And what substances would they be KK ?

It was a question May swerved during PMQ, Tories when confronted have no answers.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:12 am 
Manager
Manager

What have we done? expelled some diplomats? oooooo scary.[/quote]

Nice dodge.

I really don't care for Trump, and it's the USA's problem not mine. As for your so called "interference", I'm with you all the way. If the claimed 800K in support bought the Conservatives, they should be outed. But what should be done against Corbyn's newly appointed advisors. Advisors who make no attempt to hide their support for Russia ( and Venezuela, Iran, and anyone who denies the Holocaust ) ? I'm sure if your investigations are properly conducted, the 800K, if true, will pale into insignificance. As for the quite frankly silly Brexit suggestions, I would suggest you look up NATO. Yes, In a political way, the USSR ( sorry Russia) could well see a gain in a wedge against the EU, but the defence of sovereign territory, thankfully, although the French and Germans have tried their best to undermine it, still lies with our world wide allies.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:15 am 
Manager
Manager

It was a question May swerved during PMQ, Tories when confronted have no answers.[/quote]

When a question has no substance, it is by convention ignored. Ms May tried to get this Welsh person back on subject. Her allegations put forward with no qualification on what she was talking about.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
It was a question May swerved during PMQ, Tories when confronted have no answers.

When a question has no substance, it is by convention ignored. Ms May tried to get this Welsh person back on subject. Her allegations put forward with no qualification on what she was talking about.[/quote]

The UK sold £1.2bn worth of materials and technology to Russia in the last year, the 16th biggest recipient from the UK.

https://www.caat.org.uk/resources/export-licences

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:05 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

When a question has no substance, it is by convention ignored. Ms May tried to get this Welsh person back on subject. Her allegations put forward with no qualification on what she was talking about.

The UK sold £1.2bn worth of materials and technology to Russia in the last year, the 16th biggest recipient from the UK.

https://www.caat.org.uk/resources/export-licences[/quote]

Nuclear material as claimed ?

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

https://www.caat.org.uk/resources/export-licences

Nuclear material as claimed ?[/quote]

Its usually Plutonium.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:36 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

Nuclear material as claimed ?

Its usually Plutonium.

But that's only a guess.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:33 pm 
Manager
Manager

UK GDP growth in Q4 confirmed as 0.4%: the worst since 2012 and the only major economy in the world where growth has slowed.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/sta ... 0987176960

Hey, remember when people were at least pretending Brexit wasn't about racism? :roll:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:59 am 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/979331640987176960

Hey, remember when people were at least pretending Brexit wasn't about racism? :roll:

And when remoaners could come up with something better than tired old cliches :oops:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:31 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
UK GDP growth in Q4 confirmed as 0.4%: the worst since 2012 and the only major economy in the world where growth has slowed.

One quarter's fingers is transient and neither here nor there. You need to take a longer term view. Why weren't you crowing about the figures a year or 2 ago when it appears that we were at the top end of the performance league? - Just before those who persuaded the electorate to vote Brexit (as you were trying to do) created the uncertainties which may have led to this downturn.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/979331640987176960

its a little bit boring that one tbh

one post hardly makes it everyones rationale- it certainly wasnt mine.
as for the responses and subsequent posts how do you know wherre the respondents actually live...same as on here...you cant be.
There were also plenty who voted remain purely to keep to keep the status quo ..harddly an ispired rationale in itself.

Brexit wasnt all about racism - surely you you know that really?
so why repeatedly peddle it- it makes a mockery of your other argurments.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:29 am 
Manager
Manager

This is the twelve months that count, a period of time when the media cant flannel the Tories ineptitude.

You cant hide from the reality of whats going to hit them.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:

Of course it wasn't. But it clearly played a huge part. Look at the bile that the Leave side came out with during the campaign (and it's media backers). Dog whistling all over the shop.

A bunch of Little Englanders who when asked to give a concise view of what they see as the future after Brexit can do nothing but give childish patriotic platitudes and little to no facts. What basically amounts to "If you believe hard enough, it will all magically work out fine". Christ, it's like something you'd tell a child.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:42 am 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

Of course it wasn't. But it clearly played a huge part. Look at the bile that the Leave side came out with during the campaign (and it's media backers). Dog whistling all over the shop.

A bunch of Little Englanders who when asked to give a concise view of what they see as the future after Brexit can do nothing but give childish patriotic platitudes and little to no facts. What basically amounts to "If you believe hard enough, it will all magically work out fine". Christ, it's like something you'd tell a child.

As with all remoaners, your post quoted clearly tried to give the impression that racism was the only issue. Any further platitudes which come later, are only when you are called on it.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://twitter.com/leaveeuofficial/sta ... 2123087873

Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:58 pm 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
https://twitter.com/leaveeuofficial/status/981124042123087873

You are the only person on here who reads that. Tell me, who wrote it ?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:43 am 
Manager
Manager

Estonia calls for deployment of US troops, Patriot missiles.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/defenc ... -missiles/

Dangerous times.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Dangerous times.

Yes. Damn those Estonians. How dare they try and defend themselves.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Dangerous times.

Yes. Damn those Cubans. How dare they try and defend themselves. Nikita Khrushchev Oct 1962.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Dangerous times.

Yes. Damn those Cubans. How dare they try and defend themselves. Nikita Khrushchev Oct 1962.

I think you may find Cuba was allied to our enemies, while Estonia is allied to us. However, if your context is Corbyn's friends and enemies? I can see your point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1615 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 54  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand