Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Share On:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
Keep going Knocker. You may make Commisar yet.

Easy question for you.

Do you understand where the money has gone that 900 billion of debt that the Tories have created in the past seven years?

I imagine a great deal of it went to paying the NHS heads on massive salaries in posts created by Blair

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

Easy question for you.

Do you understand where the money has gone that 900 billion of debt that the Tories have created in the past seven years?

I imagine a great deal of it went to paying the NHS heads on massive salaries in posts created by Blair

If that were true Left Back who posts on here would be buying out Fosun.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:43 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
[quote="suiging"]Keep going Knocker. You may make Commisar yet.

Easy question for you.

If that were true Left Back who posts on here would be buying out Fosun.[/quote]

As I lie here beside the private pool at a villa on the Costa del Sol continuing to enjoy my early retirement I can only concur with Knocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

owles"]
suiging wrote:

Easy question for you.

Do you understand where the money has gone that 900 billion of debt that the Tories have created in the past seven years?[/quote]

I imagine a great deal of it went to paying the NHS heads on massive salaries in posts created by Blair[/quote]

If that were true Left Back who posts on here would be buying out Fosun.[/quote]

As I lie here beside the private pool at a villa on the Costa del Sol continuing to enjoy my early retirement I can only concur with Knocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Good for you. Have a nice cold beer.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:40 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

knocker knowles wrote:
owles"]
suiging wrote:

Easy question for you.

I imagine a great deal of it went to paying the NHS heads on massive salaries in posts created by Blair[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Good for you. Have a nice cold beer.[/quote]

Thank you. I have had several.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

No doubt that the Tories did not expect such a tricky campaign and are showing all signs of being extremely rattled.

Expect a long week of full-on bile and poison from all quarters against Corbyn now. Hopefully this time minus an MP being slain on the streets.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:30 am 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
No doubt that the Tories did not expect such a tricky campaign and are showing all signs of being extremely rattled.

Expect a long week of full-on bile and poison from all quarters against Corbyn now. Hopefully this time minus an MP being slain on the streets.

I think we will see the Tories winning by about a hundred seats, maybe slightly less, but what does that tell us.

I just feel the vast majority dont take politics serious enough or examine the detail.
Having the kind of attention span of the orange one.

People would sooner watch Ant and Dec rather than study the Panama Papers. There's your money tree.

We all suffer when politicians can get away with mass deceptions.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 am 
Manager
Manager

Watch Quesrion Time

Only one dignifed member of the panel who didnt try to shout down others. Only one with considered comments. You may not agree with them, but only one statesman there, simple as.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:21 pm 
Wolves Academy
Wolves Academy

I agree Nick Clegg came over well

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

knocker knowles wrote:
shropswolf wrote:

I think we will see the Tories winning by about a hundred seats, maybe slightly less, but what does that tell us.

I just feel the vast majority dont take politics serious enough or examine the detail.
Having the kind of attention span of the orange one.

People would sooner watch Ant and Dec rather than study the Panama Papers. There's your money tree.

We all suffer when politicians can get away with mass deceptions.

I take politics very seriously.
With all your vast insight,tell me how you arrived at the conclusion that the only politicians
you could vote for is Corbyn and Caroline Lucas.
Its the kind of thing a comedian would say to get a laugh,and he would get a laugh too.
I don't know if you fool anyone else,but I tell you,you don't fool me.
I've lived a long time knocker and can say that I've known you before with many different names,
bullshit artists every one.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:26 am 
Manager
Manager

Well there you have it there will be no deals if Labour are the biggest party but without an overall majority.
Standing on manifesto policy, so you either support in the commons or don't, while the general public watch your vote.

May exposed completely as a second rate fraud is dead meat either way, but whos up next for the Tories.
Such an awful, nasty party who will shaft the working class in the back at the first opportunity.

Learn your lessons, fuck them off.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:08 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Well there you have it there will be no deals if Labour are the biggest party but without an overall majority.
Standing on manifesto policy, so you either support in the commons or don't, while the general public watch your vote.

May exposed completely as a second rate fraud is dead meat either way, but whos up next for the Tories.
Such an awful, nasty party who will shaft the working class in the back at the first opportunity.

Learn your lessons, fuck them off.

Not quite. These are the words of Corbyn now. A man who knows flat cap northern man does not want anything to do with EU loving Libs or kilt wearing loonies. After he secures their vote, just like his position on the IRA or Hamas, things can change.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

*sigh* Another terrorist attack.

Could be the end of any campaigning in this election.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
*sigh* Another terrorist attack.

Could be the end of any campaigning in this election.

Enoughs enough. We are at war with these scun. RIP yet more innocents.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:02 am 
Manager
Manager

There has to be big debates, ones that may be uncomfortable, but they have to happen before the findings are acted upon.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 am 
Manager
Manager

Just think of Corbyn and Abbott being in charge at a time of crisis.

That's simply all you have to do.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Allah appears to be running Mrs May's election drive.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 am 
Manager
Manager

Democracy must continue.

Its hard to fight a coward, and its near impossible to stop what happened last night, but the way it was managed by everyone, was amazing, we are lucky to have such men and women.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 am 
Manager
Manager

A simply unbelievably fantastic response. Our emergency services are second to none.

Nothing but respect.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:02 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:

It's only a matter of time until a conspiracy theory is put forward along those lines.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:
Rozza wrote:

It's only a matter of time until a conspiracy theory is put forward along those lines.

Just let me get this right, did Allah make the sun or does he read it?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
suiging wrote:
Rozza wrote:

Just let me get this right, did Allah make the sun or does he read it?

Burn the heretic !!!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Rozza wrote:

The gap is closer than I expected..
And with all due respect to May, at a difficult time, after last night, it is no good saying,
"enough is enough"

I know its a show of defiance, but words are not enough.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:49 pm 
Manager
Manager

Surely now we can have a proper conversation about UK foreign policy and domestic security?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Surely now we can have a proper conversation about UK foreign policy and domestic security?

Here we go, " The Corbyn link"

No. I don't think right now anyone wishes to join in with his frankly distasteful attempt to shift the blame for terrorist scum's actions.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

"There is far too much tolerance of extremism in our country," says Prime Minister Theresa May as she gives a statement on the London Attack.

Couldn't agree more. We are allies with Saudis, worked with Qataris in Libya, and you, as Home Secretary, allowed free movement of extremists.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:09 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

No. I don't think right now anyone wishes to join in with his frankly distasteful attempt to shift the blame for terrorist scum's actions.

How do you expect to stop terrorism if you don't try and learn what drives them and how we can help ourselves to solve the issue?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:39 pm 
Manager
Manager

SpaceMonkey wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

How do you expect to stop terrorism if you don't try and learn what drives them and how we can help ourselves to solve the issue?

The desire for a global caliphate drives them. Hitler called his dream the Third Reich .

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:45 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
The desire for a global caliphate drives them. Hitler called his dream the Third Reich .

Its a shaerm thay day giv them lads in Gwantanamo bay, sum paerpa an a pencil, it wud ave bin intrestin ta see if theya Mine Kampfs wuz all the saerm...

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

Glad to see that campaigning is continuing. No need to let our country grind to a halt because of 3 fuckwits.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand