Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Share On:

Post subject: Less than rare.
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42534127

The most expensive dish served up regularly in London to young clientele,.... Postcode Beef.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Less than rare.
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

Does the mindset of such people mix up the difference between reality and computer game and by doing so lose the value of another's life?

Léo Bonatini using the space Wolves have neglected for decades.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:28 am 
Manager
Manager

But you better not be the Police Commander who targets the youth groups who are committing the majority of these crimes, for fear of being called a raci*t. Woe betide you, if your stop and search figures show you are actually stopping and searching the youths most likely to be carrying weapons in these areas. Lily Allen, Dianne Abbott and that dick head comedian will call for your head !!

Snowflake Briton at it's finest.

Areas like Sutton Heights and Woodside in Telford are violent, crime ridden pits. However, the stop and search figures for these areas will show that the majority of youths searched are white. Is this a Lily Allen success story ? Is institutionalised racism on the decline in these areas.....errrr no. It's simply that the scum bags committing crime there are white, hence they get searched more.

Apply this logic to North London, and you'd lose your job.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:43 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Does the mindset of such people mix up the difference between reality and computer game and by doing so lose the value of another's life?

No,It's nothing to do with computer games at all.

They are just scumbags involved in the gangs that are rife and all that entails.

They have no respect for anythiing including themselves as respect is something for the weak - and quite frankly they have been allowed to get away with that concept all their lives.

As you sow so shall you reap.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:36 pm 
Manager
Manager

So you totally reject the views of Peter Kirkham?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Yes. On this subject

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Yes. On this subject

So do you think like Paris, London has no go areas?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:43 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Yes. On this subject

My daughter's daft yank is doing post grad research at UCL. He has a nice flat, but he is aware that at the end of his street at night time, it is safe for him to turn right, but not left.

Hope that helps.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

]So you totally reject the views of Peter Kirkham?[/quote]

Yes. On this subject[/quote]

So do you think like Paris, London has no go areas?[/quote]

My daughter's daft yank is doing post grad research at UCL. He has a nice flat, but he is aware that at the end of his street at night time, it is safe for him to turn right, but not left.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

So what happens to nice kids when on dark nights those street gangs decide to move their boundaries.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
]So you totally reject the views of Peter Kirkham?

Yes. On this subject[/quote]

Hope that helps.[/quote]

So what happens to nice kids when on dark nights those street gangs decide to move their boundaries.[/quote]

What is the point you are trying to make ?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:27 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Yes. On this subject

Hope that helps.[/quote]

So what happens to nice kids when on dark nights those street gangs decide to move their boundaries.[/quote]

What is the point you are trying to make ?[/quote]

I suppose the point I am asking a former police officer is how do you control an ever increasing problem from the wider general public.
Surely over time the risks to society become excessive.

Do New York City police cruise the streets of Manhattan looking for strays from the Bronx.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 am 
Manager
Manager

Firm believer in NYC's Broken Windows theory.

Take the shackles off. Police evenly, fairly, and firmly without prejudice. Police to arrest the perpetrators of crime. Policing is not an arm of the social services. To do this, you must police without fears of "snowflake" reaction to you doing your job, and with the full support of your political masters. If to clean up and arrest a number of young men on the streets terrorising their (and I stress THEIR) community, means you have to target them by their gangs racial make-up in stop and search operations, so be it. Old grannies with blue rinses are not on the streets stabbing each other in the early mornings.

These scum bags kill if they feel they have been disrespected. By constantly undermining the Met's ability to do their job and allowing them to be disrespected with immunity ( if not with the support of the snowflake elite) you have reached this totally unacceptable situation. Give the police your support, and let them be police officers again.

Cloud cuckoo land I know.........

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm 
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
davejonesears wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Yes. On this subject

Hope that helps.[/quote]

What is the point you are trying to make ?[/quote]

I suppose the point I am asking a former police officer is how do you control an ever increasing problem from the wider general public.
Surely over time the risks to society become excessive.

Do New York City police cruise the streets of Manhattan looking for strays from the Bronx.[/quote]

So you DO want the Police to be allowexd to police then .....I think?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:

Take the shackles off. Police evenly, fairly, and firmly without prejudice. Police to arrest the perpetrators of crime. Policing is not an arm of the social services. To do this, you must police without fears of "snowflake" reaction to you doing your job, and with the full support of your political masters. If to clean up and arrest a number of young men on the streets terrorising their (and I stress THEIR) community, means you have to target them by their gangs racial make-up in stop and search operations, so be it. Old grannies with blue rinses are not on the streets stabbing each other in the early mornings.

These scum bags kill if they feel they have been disrespected. By constantly undermining the Met's ability to do their job and allowing them to be disrespected with immunity ( if not with the support of the snowflake elite) you have reached this totally unacceptable situation. Give the police your support, and let them be police officers again.

Yes I agree with that the Police have to be allowed to do their job without fear of prosecution.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:41 am 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

Yes I agree with that the Police have to be allowed to do their job without fear of prosecution.

I think you meant persecution. Prosecution a must if they themselves don't uphold the law. Tis the persecution from simply doing your job that has to stop.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:
suiging wrote:

I think you meant persecution. Prosecution a must if they themselves don't uphold the law. Tis the persecution from simply doing your job that has to stop.

Could have used either, I meant both.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand