Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Share On:

Author Message
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Or not, as the case may be depending on where you live:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45009337

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15864
Location: Moved
The country's going down the toilet. What a load of shit.

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:55 pm
Posts: 18229
One reason that public toilets closed will never be referred to or admitted by any council or Police officer was the amount of gay men aggressively seeking sex with like minded fellows in em.


The offence of Importuning has now virtually ceased to be recognised by our diversity driven service now. I remember being part of a team of plain clothed officers who's job was to attend toilets in the West Park and Chapel Ash areas to basically watch who go's in um, how long they stayed in um, and who followed them in.

We caught people from all over the country and from all professions and backgrounds tupping and noshing each other with gay abandon, no pun intended.

I was utterly baffled as to why a teacher from Bury St Edmunds would travel to Wolverhampton to nosh off some stranger in a shit and piss stained midden?


We were euphemistically referred to as the "Chutney Squad", which would see you in prison for 3 months at the mere public mention of such a horrible example of Homophobia nowadays. I suppose it actually shows just how much the current Police service has adapted or changed or some might say turned the other cheek when it comes to respecting diversity amongst certain members of the LGBT communities and unlawful practice.


I suppose that Dogging has now become de rigueur amongst those persons seeking that thrill in our increasingly mobile society?

_________________
There is no substitute for hard work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18990
Location: WV4 and WL4
Mr Jarse was arrested for taking a public slash in Newcastle-under-Lyme...FACT :lol:

Me mukka Phil was scarred for life as a youth, visiting the old downstairs bogs in Queen Square, only to see an old Indian man hoist up his robe and tek a shit in the urinal :lol: :lol:

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Rozza wrote:
One reason that public toilets closed will never be referred to or admitted by any council or Police officer was the amount of gay men aggressively seeking sex with like minded fellows in em.


The offence of Importuning has now virtually ceased to be recognised by our diversity driven service now. I remember being part of a team of plain clothed officers who's job was to attend toilets in the West Park and Chapel Ash areas to basically watch who go's in um, how long they stayed in um, and who followed them in.

We caught people from all over the country and from all professions and backgrounds tupping and noshing each other with gay abandon, no pun intended.

I was utterly baffled as to why a teacher from Bury St Edmunds would travel to Wolverhampton to nosh off some stranger in a shit and piss stained midden?


We were euphemistically referred to as the "Chutney Squad", which would see you in prison for 3 months at the mere public mention of such a horrible example of Homophobia nowadays. I suppose it actually shows just how much the current Police service has adapted or changed or some might say turned the other cheek when it comes to respecting diversity amongst certain members of the LGBT communities and unlawful practice.


I suppose that Dogging has now become de rigueur amongst those persons seeking that thrill in our increasingly mobile society?



Yes, sadly what your first line states is spot-on Rozza.

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23386
Location: Cannock.
Here's a couple taking the piss.

Boris Johnson because he didn't wish to vote on Heathrow, overnight trip to get out of here, 20 grand.

Minor Royal wedding, 2 million to the taxpayer.

And the UK public accept these nose in the trough individuals takin the piss.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Off topic, KK, on this thread we only want toilet humour etc... 8)

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:41 am 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:19 am
Posts: 23386
Location: Cannock.
gladbachwolf wrote:
Off topic, KK, on this thread we only want toilet humour etc... 8)


Why didn't you put it in banter.

_________________
Nuno is the first Wolves coach I have believed in since the internet was invented.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:09 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Because the drastic shortage of public toilets available these days is more serious than just banter...

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:38 am
Posts: 15864
Location: Moved
gladbachwolf wrote:
Because the drastic shortage of public toilets available these days is more serious than just banter...


It's more of a convenience to have it here......

_________________
Dyslexics are teople poo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:08 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
suiging wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
Because the drastic shortage of public toilets available these days is more serious than just banter...


It's more of a convenience to have it here......



A Bog Standard reply is that...………….:-)

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 pm
Posts: 18990
Location: WV4 and WL4
gladbachwolf wrote:
suiging wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:
Because the drastic shortage of public toilets available these days is more serious than just banter...


It's more of a convenience to have it here......



A Bog Standard reply is that...………….:-)


Less of the toilet humour please.

_________________
Thank you very much for Stevie Bull. Thank you very much, thank you very, very, very much.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 7290
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
A Bog Standard reply is that...………….:-)[/quote]

Less of the toilet humour please.[/quote]




Your request is like the title of the thread says:...…….:-)

_________________
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

The Wolf will always be free to its members, but if you feel you would like to contribute towards the running costs, than please feel free to donate.

 

 

Disclaimer : This forum is for the general discussion/topic of Wolverhampton Wanderers. What is said within the forum is personal opinions, and The Wolf will not be held responsible. Your ip is logged for security reasons. The forum is viewable by the public and any topics you disclose/discuss can be viewed by the public. Some topics on this forum may only be suitable for those aged 18+.