Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: No sun no justice
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:30 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
desiwulf wrote:
Now, if the PC had been black........you might, at the very least, have got your march.

Sorry Desi, no. If he was a black officer, that would have made him an "Uncle Tom". No march there mate.

It would have been interesting to see the quandry that would have placed upon the WOKE- trying to allign the two conflicting positions.

I see them repeated going round and round the WOKE blame (note the added L) loop with no available exit point muttering "does not compute, does not compute" until their head explodes and their lifeless headless body falls onto their keyboards.

You would easily be able to identify them as their last post on the blame forum would be:

"qwdasjhgasjdhagdfjsdksksdakssdhkaskhsdasasdsddsdsfsifiuhisdisduifvisduh"

That image and thought has cheered me up no end..... :D

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:34 am 
Manager
Manager

I think we shoudl have a sweepstake :

The next date there will be an all male all white triage on either MoTD or Football Focus.

I'm going for never.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:26 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 14286.html

so it is just about the money then ...

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:26 pm 
Manager
Manager

and in other news....

ttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53621817

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:42 pm 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:

Missed the "H" off the start, sir:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53621817

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

gladbachwolf wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

Missed the "H" off the start, sir:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53621817

always droppin' me 'aitches guv'nor...commom I am .. :)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

So SA minister demmands action against rugby players refusing to Take the Knee.

https://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/mthet ... 2bdad08e0e

whilst Wakefield Trinity stand against it (literally) , albeit for religious reasons ?, even so they were condemed by some for the 'blasphemy'

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/ ... ake-a-knee

I didn't know it had been made mandatory to show support for a political movement - contrary to what the real media & the screeming baying social equivalent would have you believe.

One assumes the premiership will of course continue to do this next season ...evey game every player, no questions asked no social media quarter given- lest they be smote down from high above.

They wont stop until every last action ,nay every last thought , of racism has been cleared from these shores, and the lion can lay down with the lamb on these green fields.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:04 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:

whilst Wakefield Trinity stand against it (literally) , albeit for religious reasons ?, even so they were condemed by some for the 'blasphemy'

I didn't know it had been made mandatory to show support for a political movement - contrary to what the real media & the screeming baying social equivalent would have you believe.

One assumes the premiership will of course continue to do this next season ...evey game every player, no questions asked no social media quarter given- lest they be smote down from high above.

They wont stop until every last action ,nay every last thought , of racism has been cleared from these shores, and the lion can lay down with the lamb on these green fields.

https://summit.news/2020/08/19/goodyear ... ncouraged/

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:36 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

https://summit.news/2020/08/19/goodyear ... ncouraged/

yep , although I think thats an american based website (?) but it shows what is heppening out there.
I used to work for a well known high street bank, every year we used to do diversity training , last year it stated to include 'unconcious bias' in the list of 'things wot we couldn't do' , how it would be identified and what outcomes woudl be from exhibiting it etc.

Bascially - introducing thought police .....1984 is here folks, and we should all be concerned.
perhaps even be afraid- very afraid.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:58 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unconscious bias was thrust upon the Police about 6 or 7 years ago now. The premise being that you are racist, the fact that you neither intend, understand, or ignorantly act in such a manner is neither here nor there, you are racist full stop.
During my training / indoctrination I was asked what my understanding of what unconscious bias was or is, my reply was "Is it the share of your duvet that your missus nicks in the middle of the night that makes you wake up cold".

I would have created less of a disgusted reaction had I shat in their laps.

All lives matter simple as, politics has no place in sport in general and football in particular. If FIFA allow this nonsense to continue after steadfastly banning the wearing of the Poppy emblem for years they should hang their collective heads in shame.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:25 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
Unconscious bias was thrust upon the Police about 6 or 7 years ago now. The premise being that you are racist, the fact that you neither intend, understand, or ignorantly act in such a manner is neither here nor there, you are racist full stop.
During my training / indoctrination I was asked what my understanding of what unconscious bias was or is, my reply was "Is it the share of your duvet that your missus nicks in the middle of the night that makes you wake up cold".

All lives matter simple as, politics has no place in sport in general and football in particular. If FIFA allow this nonsense to continue after steadfastly banning the wearing of the Poppy emblem for years they should hang their collective heads in shame.

Absolutely this in spades.....

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:28 pm 
Manager
Manager

gladbachwolf wrote:
Rozza wrote:

Absolutely this in spades.....

Quite possibly the funniest comment ever on The Wolf.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:55 am 
Manager
Manager

T'was a old phrase I did use, sir, I plead not guilty due to old age and being discovered / grassed on to the Thought Police. I read 1984 as a young schoolboy and never did I really think it would happen in reality, which it is doing these days. You'll stick up for me and put in a good word in court, won't you, Rozza..???

:-)

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:49 am 
Manager
Manager

My old Granny was a racist. There, I've said it. Why? Well she used to have a stall on Central Market. She was a good employer, or so I'm told, she paid the girls working on her stall a living wage. Then came the Asians. Granny probably had never seen one before they came, she told me she had no opinion on them either way. She certainly had no 'White Privilege" no matter what the new-woke say, she was the daughter of an undertaker in Whitmore Reans, who's Dad put corpses in the kids bedrooms when the downstairs parlour was full ( no funeral home, too poor, worked from the front-room !!) so she accepted the influx, rolled her sleeves up and got on with it. This didn't last. Why? Well the new wave of stall holders employed their relatives. They all lived in the same homes, and paid their relatives nothing. ( Gran's assessment, not mine, she should know) With this advantage, they undercut the prices of the established holders who had overheads from paying staff, and thus in a relatively short-time, she lost her business. She hated the Asians, and did until the day she died. So she was a racist.

Right?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
My old Granny was a racist. There, I've said it. Why? Well she used to have a stall on Central Market. She was a good employer, or so I'm told, she paid the girls working on her stall a living wage. Then came the Asians. Granny probably had never seen one before they came, she told me she had no opinion on them either way. She certainly had no 'White Privilege" no matter what the new-woke say, she was the daughter of an undertaker in Whitmore Reans, who's Dad put corpses in the kids bedrooms when the downstairs parlour was full ( no funeral home, too poor, worked from the front-room !!) so she accepted the influx, rolled her sleeves up and got on with it. This didn't last. Why? Well the new wave of stall holders employed their relatives. They all lived in the same homes, and paid their relatives nothing. ( Gran's assessment, not mine, she should know) With this advantage, they undercut the prices of the established holders who had overheads from paying staff, and thus in a relatively short-time, she lost her business. She hated the Asians, and did until the day she died. So she was a racist.

Right?

Absoluteley she was ..bloody Asians coming over here stealing our market stalls and corner shops .

In the same way my grandad was racist for never wanting a Japanese TV (or anything Japanese for that matter )in his house.

Some ridiculous knee jerk response to something that happened to some of his mates in about 1943 in some forgotten conflict somewhere or other.

I mean why can't they just get over it ...bloody racists thats why

Right?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

I`m racist. I hate the Romans ( I love Rome though, but that`s an aside ). They enslaved my ancestors,,,,,,,or did they? Who came after them? The Vikings? The Normans? My parents/grandparents were Welsh, my great grandparents were German!!! Oh ......HELP.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:33 am 
Manager
Manager

Desi has this right. My comments were made not in jest, because Granny felt that way, but made to show a lady who died in her 97th year had reasons, which she considered valid for an opinion. In today's world, her opinion would count for nothing, could well see her fall foul of the law, and would have every woke, metro-centric luvvy running for the letter pages of the Guardian, rushing to condemn her as a white, privileged, racist for being forced out of her livelihood by cultural practices she had no way of competing with, never mind understanding. Attitudes are not black and white ( pardon the pun) and the thought of an academic trying to teach Granny that it was perfectly alright for her and her employees to lose their jobs, and they should recognise that the hatred for those who took them, is merely unconscious bias - makes me larf and larf.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:10 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

desiwulf wrote:
I`m racist. I hate the Romans ( I love Rome though, but that`s an aside ). They enslaved my ancestors,,,,,,,or did they? Who came after them? The Vikings? The Normans? My parents/grandparents were Welsh, my great grandparents were German!!! Oh ......HELP.

With that provenance somebody owes you an apology or compensation somewhere.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:33 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
desiwulf wrote:

At least worth a regular slot on Newsnight, and council house in Hackney

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

"What did the Romans ever do for us..?"

8)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:09 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
desiwulf wrote:

Words are cheap, I`ll have the compo.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:57 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Desi has this right. My comments were made not in jest, because Granny felt that way, but made to show a lady who died in her 97th year had reasons, which she considered valid for an opinion. In today's world, her opinion would count for nothing, could well see her fall foul of the law, and would have every woke, metro-centric luvvy running for the letter pages of the Guardian, rushing to condemn her as a white, privileged, racist for being forced out of her livelihood by cultural practices she had no way of competing with, never mind understanding. Attitudes are not black and white ( pardon the pun) and the thought of an academic trying to teach Granny that it was perfectly alright for her and her employees to lose their jobs, and they should recognise that the hatred for those who took them, is merely unconscious bias - makes me larf and larf.

Yep absolutely agree , - same as my comments, my grandad really wouldnt have anything Japanese in the house-period.

Valid reasons are valid reasons - Just because people don't agree with the sentiment from a modern viewpoint doesnt make them less valid.

It seems the modern liberalist pseudo acedemic can't , won't or perhaps aren't allowed , to even consider that.

My daughter mentioned 'white privilege' to me during a recent 'discussion' , now she's my daughter and I love her...but..I doubt she will be mentioning it to me again.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:44 pm 
Manager
Manager

and now Extinction rebellion are puting their oar in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53987662

but they are ,of course,social distancing (god knows how) & considering the implications...especially in Manchester of course...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-53906591

Im after a job, if we are allowed to give em a good kickin then count me in

in fact just being able to remove them (less than) nicely would do.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:26 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
and now Extinction rebellion are puting their oar in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53987662

but they are ,of course,social distancing (god knows how) & considering the implications...especially in Manchester of course...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-53906591

Im after a job, if we are allowed to give em a good kickin then count me in

in fact just being able to remove them (less than) nicely would do.

And of course, the organisers will be fined...... Errrr

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

desiwulf wrote:

I'm not sure whats worse....at least with the germans you can get the last word in ...usually "has someone left the gas on".....

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:37 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

No doubt members of the Conservative clubs and golf clubs and squash and tennis clubs are now gathering weapons and celebrity fops to march upon the streets of Croydon and mash up local businesses and set fire to the community.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:06 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
No doubt members of the Conservative clubs and golf clubs and squash and tennis clubs are now gathering weapons and celebrity fops to march upon the streets of Croydon and mash up local businesses and set fire to the community.

Perhaps a hint on how this tragedy was allowed to happen came from a retired Deputy Commissioner interviewed that morning on LBC. He let slip, unchallenged, that searches had to be sympathetically conducted in these volatile times ? I wonder what he meant by that ? Anyone on here not yet been on a voyage of self-discovery about your unconscious racial bias ? Perhaps if you haven't, you may have some insight to share ?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:10 pm 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
Rozza wrote:

Perhaps a hint on how this tragedy was allowed to happen came from a retired Deputy Commissioner interviewed that morning on LBC. He let slip, unchallenged, that searches had to be sympathetically conducted in these volatile times ? I wonder what he meant by that ? Anyone on here not yet been on a voyage of self-discovery about your unconscious racial bias ? Perhaps if you haven't, you may have some insight to share ?

Sympathatically conducted in these volatile times...jesus christ what the fuck is going on?

Still I'm sure that Sgt Matt Ratana will rest in peace knowing his killer was sympathetically treated & his rights weren't violated during his watch.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:06 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

davejonesears wrote:
suiging wrote:
Rozza wrote:

Sympathatically conducted in these volatile times...jesus christ what the fuck is going on?

Still I'm sure that Sgt Matt Ratana will rest in peace knowing his killer was sympathetically treated & his rights weren't violated during his watch.

Dreadful situation, rip Sgt Ratana. Of course we could all gather together to protest because Covid19 can't spread if you are in a political demonstration.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:37 am 
Manager
Manager

I see the postoffice has painted postboxes black to honour black Britons. What a slap in the face for Native Americans !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand