Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Share On:

Post subject: Re: No sun no justice
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:56 am 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
Rozza wrote:
Those brain dead, burly, useless fuckwits have no place in my England. I hope they get corona and refuse treatment from a black doctor or nurse and shuffle off this mortal coil to the great benefit of humanity.
Once again the target of the scum were the Police, the protesters of yesterday are the same as the pseudo guardians of morality that selfishly fucked about last week, useless and egocentric.

None of the groups represent the people who made England great, the greatest country in the world, the most equitable, fair and embracing country bar none.

The liberties that England provide allow the both sides of fuckin arseholes the opportunity to publicly protest, yet they deride the honour by using violence and intimidation.

Beautifully put. Spot on. But we HAVE to change our attitude to policing. The 'nicely-nicely - with the people for the people' works fine in a march full of nice people who are genuine believers in a (possibly mis-guided?) cause.

but we ALSO know that nearly every march is hi-jacked by the loonies on both sides. Both seem intent on being like the worst football hooligans - oh so brave in a mob, but pathetic wimps individually. Both seem intent on attacking the police, and the price KNOW it is going to happen, and just stand there and take the abuse (and worse) hurled. If they dare 'retaliate', the liberal middle classes who the police are there to defend and protect start bleating about 'police brutality'.

I am sorry to say, but until the police are give carte blanche to 'take back the streets from the thugs' and hand it back to the rest of us, we will not get anywhere. I don't care if they baton charge, charge with horses, spray with water cannon (preferably containing indelible dye the only attaches to skin not buildings!)... but we HAVE to NOT allow young people see the scenes where police are treated with such contempt by the thugs. It is an AWFUL example to set. It MUST be stopped!

Rant over!

Couldn't agree more. But coming from Hong Kong and watching the UK media, the politicians, and just about everybody in-between, condemn the Hong Kong Police for showing incredible restraint when their children's bedrooms were firebombed and anarchy ruled, the hypocrisy in the UK still makes me gag.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:39 am 
Manager
Manager

Trial by the media, now becoming common place in the UK. For all of us who have been cops for any length of time, it is easy to understand things are not always as they seem, and the separation of powers in the wheels of justice essential for a fair, and just society. In a democracy, policing agencies gather evidence and leave it to the Judiciary to decide. On the face of it, the man Floyd was brutally murdered, on the face of it. Evidence against his attackers is/has been gathered, and he/they will rightly face his/their day in court, and whatever that may bring to his/their lives in the name of Justice. When has anyone been guilty, simply because the Guardian says they are? When should police officers, before a case has gone to court, ever take a knee in support of anarchy and the woke response to a situation not yet resolved by justice ? We are close to reaching the point where that separation, and that justice is defined by the mob, or the BBC presenter's on Newsnight. Why did we stand alone in 1940 against tyranny, and dictatorships ? Those that did must be beginning to wonder.

I wonder if those in BLM can see the irony in supporting lynch-mobs?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:45 am 
Prediction League Winner 2015/16

Funny thing that .... Those who support lynch mobs are usually those that end up being lynched!

E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

Switched on the BBC MOTD game- heard Linekar & Wright talking 'politics' - switched it off.

Raising a fist now as well as taking a knee now-how many footballers really know what that came to signify?
People need to be careful fear of being labeled a racist doesnt faciltate a shift from the attested aim of racially equality to a more unsavoury dangerous subversive movement.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

davejonesears wrote:
Switched on the BBC MOTD game- heard Linekar & Wright talking 'politics' - switched it off.

Raising a fist now as well as taking a knee now-how many footballers really know what that came to signify?
People need to be careful fear of being labeled a racist doesnt faciltate a shift from the attested aim of racially equality to a more unsavoury dangerous subversive movement.

I do take your point. I foresee a lot of social unrest with the genuine and caring being overwhelmed by those with grander objectives than equality in mind. We are already being told that Covid19 hits BAME people harder because of structural racism with no deference to possible genetic differences yet it seems to be more of a problem for those of South Asian heritage than black people so how has that worked? I fully accept that there is institutional racism around but I am simply looking for objectivity and that means equality of treatment for all. Patrick Hutchinson provided a far more powerful statement for equality by his deed than any socially pressurised gesture can do.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:29 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I anticipate that due to the heat wave coming our way next week the need to highlight ones inequalities will result in setting fire to Primark or robbing some tellies from Curry's.

I also anticipate that a recently deceased ex Villa footballers profile will be raised to that of Mr Floyd's resulting in more bouts of terminally outraged people taking to the streets.

You never know, the FA may well choose to not relegate Villa as a gesture to the BLM campaign?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:38 am 
Manager
Manager

So a BME person approaches groups of predominantly white males in a park, and stabs some of them to death. The only facts thus far established by Thames Valley are this had nothing to do with terrorism or a BLM march, held earlier in the same park. I trust police forces all over the country are rushing to protect mosques as we speak, just in case a white person walks passed one with a disrespectful glance or a sneer. I also trust all former scouts will now be rounded up and incarcerated on the Isle of Man, as it is blatantly obvious to all but the terminally racists, that such an incident can only have been caused by righteous indignation over perceived slights over time. ( I know he seems to have been a Libyan. But I bet those bastard scouts oppressed his ancestors there as well)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:27 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
So a BME person approaches groups of predominantly white males in a park, and stabs some of them to death. The only facts thus far established by Thames Valley are this had nothing to do with terrorism or a BLM march, held earlier in the same park. I trust police forces all over the country are rushing to protect mosques as we speak, just in case a white person walks passed one with a disrespectful glance or a sneer. I also trust all former scouts will now be rounded up and incarcerated on the Isle of Man, as it is blatantly obvious to all but the terminally racists, that such an incident can only have been caused by righteous indignation over perceived slights over time. ( I know he seems to have been a Libyan. But I bet those bastard scouts oppressed his ancestors there as well)

So now it has been declared a terrorrist incident , I wonder what evidence they found in his flat?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-53127095

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:16 am 

I think the security forces were already aware of him.

Let us hope that we ALL subscribe to the eternal truth .... That there are wonderful people of all ethnicities and hues, and there are downright evil people of all ethnicities and hues.

Please let us not take individual instances and extrapolate.

There IS racism in all countries and in all cultures. We should accept it, and accept that we must strive to fight against it.

In just the same way, there ARE thieves, thugs, adulterers, even murderers in all countries and cultures. We know it is true and - again - most strive to challenge and fight against them.

What does NOT help is when people start to re-write events and history to fit in with a preferred viewpoint. It does NOT help to pretend every white person is racist, and no BAME folk are.

My simple philosophy is that every human is deserving of my respect as an individual is deserving of equal respect from me UNTIL they prove otherwise. I despise some of the attitudes I see from white folk on the terraces. I despise some of the attitudes and behaviours of some black folk. In both cases, i feel rather sorry for both groups to have had an upbringing and experiences that make them feel entitled to behave in that way.

E Tenebris Oritur Lux - The Power of Positivity

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:40 am 
Manager
Manager

SilverstoneWolf wrote:
I think the security forces were already aware of him.

Let us hope that we ALL subscribe to the eternal truth .... That there are wonderful people of all ethnicities and hues, and there are downright evil people of all ethnicities and hues.

Please let us not take individual instances and extrapolate.

There IS racism in all countries and in all cultures. We should accept it, and accept that we must strive to fight against it.

In just the same way, there ARE thieves, thugs, adulterers, even murderers in all countries and cultures. We know it is true and - again - most strive to challenge and fight against them.

What does NOT help is when people start to re-write events and history to fit in with a preferred viewpoint. It does NOT help to pretend every white person is racist, and no BAME folk are.

My simple philosophy is that every human is deserving of my respect as an individual is deserving of equal respect from me UNTIL they prove otherwise. I despise some of the attitudes I see from white folk on the terraces. I despise some of the attitudes and behaviours of some black folk. In both cases, i feel rather sorry for both groups to have had an upbringing and experiences that make them feel entitled to behave in that way.

Exactly. Sadly the likes of you and I, middle, to old aged white men, are being dragged to the shy, put up instead of coconuts, and everyone encouraged to throw rocks. My optician, a lovely guy had his Dad sat in the waiting room last week when I went to visit. Myself and the son were chatting away, when the father a very prim, aristocratic Sikh gentleman, said he was sorry for me. I asked why? He replied that he was glad he wasn't old and white, as we/I were getting the blame for everything in the world and could never win. The thought made him chuckle, until he put back on a serious face and said "I mean it."

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:38 am 
Manager
Manager

Tuesday quiz. Without cheating, can you name the drug taking scumbag, approaching beatification, who was killed 4000 miles away. I bet you can, I'm kneeling as I write the beloved Mr Floyd.

Now, again without cheating, name one of the three slaughtered in Reading?.... No?..... Why not?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:59 am 
Manager
Manager

No more money for Children in Need from me.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:48 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

davejonesears wrote:

I wonder how many cake sales, runs in crocodile costumes, sponsored swims make up 10,000,000 pounds. I wonder how many of those participants either agree with, or had any say on where their money go's.

Politics in charities now as well as sports :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

I wonder how many cake sales, runs in crocodile costumes, sponsored swims make up 10,000,000 pounds. I wonder how many of those participants either agree with, or had any say on where their money go's.

Yep thats exactly the issue I have- just an assumption that the politcal statement of a specific contribution woudl be acceptable to all .

Same as the continuation of the kneeling , the accompanying fist raising and the BLM on the backs of premiership footballers.

The politicisation of sport particularly football continues unabashed.

I wonder how many in the game are actually uncomfortable with thiss all but are reluctant to say so for fear of being slaughthered on the ever pious nature of this and j'acuused of racism- its a powerful tool fear ....

I'm glad I no longer line their pockets.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:39 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
Rozza wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

Yep thats exactly the issue I have- just an assumption that the politcal statement of a specific contribution woudl be acceptable to all .

Same as the continuation of the kneeling , the accompanying fist raising and the BLM on the backs of premiership footballers.

The politicisation of sport particularly football continues unabashed.

I wonder how many in the game are actually uncomfortable with thiss all but are reluctant to say so for fear of being slaughthered on the ever pious nature of this and j'acuused of racism- its a powerful tool fear ....

I'm glad I no longer line their pockets.

If the stupid fools believed that black lives matter, they would not support Black Lives Matter. A confessed Marxist run organisation. If you read the BLM 'manifesto' you will find it states they will destroy the 'Western" ideal of family. Ask any sociologist/criminologist/ bloke in a pub, what one of the major causes of the countless black lives lost to gang culture is, and you will be told the lack of a 'family' nucleus, right up there with historical wrongs and statues from the 18th century. The fact that their major fund raiser in the States has been recently (sic) pardoned from a 58 year prison sentence for possession of explosives, weapons and the planning of the assassination of police officers on an industrial scale to further revolution, may/should give you a clue. When other black marxists have been given a go at running Nirvana, like in Zimbabwe, it really hasn't gone that well for 'real' black lives..... has it ?

Last edited by suiging on Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 am 
Manager
Manager

Listening to the libertarian views on face-masks this AM, that the majority of the people will use them if necessary without legislation, I propose in the same spirit to remove the offence of murder from the statute books. The majority won't do it, so why have a law that says you shouldn't ?

( Yes Rozza, I know murder is a Common law offence, but that's not really the point init )

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:13 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I may be naïve or off the mark, but I daresay most of the contributors and participants of Children in Need have done so in the honest belief that their efforts will go some way to halting the deaths of flyblown, skeletal African children picking rice off a bin, than persons being put through Cambridge due to a pigmentation of their skin or becoming film directors or stage managers etc.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:30 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
I may be naïve or off the mark, but I daresay most of the contributors and participants of Children in Need have done so in the honest belief that their efforts will go some way to halting the deaths of flyblown, skeletal African children picking rice off a bin, than persons being put through Cambridge due to a pigmentation of their skin or becoming film directors or stage managers etc.

Somebody no doubt found out that some of the money collected for said flyblown children, went to the mites of such hell holes as Romania or Middlesborough. Places were the deprivation isn't defined by the latest pigmentation fad. The administrators, worried that they may have saved children of the wrong 'type', no doubt had to rush to redress the balance in someway to allow them to continue to virtue signal, at their parties in Hampstead.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:04 am 
Manager
Manager

I'm glad other's agree with the sentiment of my reasoning & can see where I was coming from.

However this place is mostly filled with grumpy basterds like me- I'm fairly certain this reasoning will not be seen and definately not accepted elsewhere , and that in itself speaks volumes.

I saw an interesting article in the Telegraph from that Timothy bloke - saying pretty much the same thing- That politicians are yet again failing to highlight the inaccuracies & subversive motives from this particular organisation , thus allowing them to hijack the media and the populus without anyone challenging, for fear of 'racism'.

Strong leadership needed.....

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:18 pm 
Manager
Manager

sorry but why cant the police stop the music - "safety of officers' is that a joke or am I missing something?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-53462514

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:15 am 
Manager
Manager

davejonesears wrote:
sorry but why cant the police stop the music - "safety of officers' is that a joke or am I missing something?

Not sure if this is Wiltshire or Avon and Somerset. If it's the later, they are all too busy investigating banana emojis sent by a disgruntled fan to a multi-millionaire footballer. They have their priorities you know.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:02 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

suiging wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

Not sure if this is Wiltshire or Avon and Somerset. If it's the later, they are all too busy investigating banana emojis sent by a disgruntled fan to a multi-millionaire footballer. They have their priorities you know.

The rest of their senior officers could not react due to being so busy on one knee and ignoring their customers criminally damaging bronze figures from a few centuries ago, mind how you go.

DJ, I keep telling folk who wont face up to the fact that the Police am bost. All forces outside of The Met have seen their numbers decrease by 20% in some cases , thats one fifth when I was at school.
Their workloads have increased significantly in areas that should have nothing to do with the Police. Mental health, concerns for welfare, hate crime all take precedent over traditional crime and are fairly new.
75% of matters dealt with by Police are not crime and disorder related, the Police have become the last resting place for all of societies misfits and ills, they are a pseudo NHS, Social service, probation service.
Avon and Somerset Police could have deployed their whole force resources to that rave and there would still have been several hundred more ravers than coppers.
I remember daily wasting my time in the mornings management meetings discussing crimes and events. The bosses were only interested in crimes and events that could generate negative media coverage or social media hype. The bog standard attempt murders and woundings, shootings, drug trafficking were largely ignored by the bosses who were more interested in tracing youths who had thrown a bottle into a fenced compound where travellers were.

Teresa May and call me Dave dismantled the Police to the parody they are now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-53467645

Check out the language in this report, some idiot draws a symbol on someone elses clothing and it is an "Atrocity", no it isn't, it may be foolish and ill judged fuckery, but an atrocity is someone walking into the Manchester arena and blowing little kids to pieces.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:13 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
suiging wrote:
davejonesears wrote:

The rest of their senior officers could not react due to being so busy on one knee and ignoring their customers criminally damaging bronze figures from a few centuries ago, mind how you go.

DJ, I keep telling folk who wont face up to the fact that the Police am bost. All forces outside of The Met have seen their numbers decrease by 20% in some cases , thats one fifth when I was at school.
Their workloads have increased significantly in areas that should have nothing to do with the Police. Mental health, concerns for welfare, hate crime all take precedent over traditional crime and are fairly new.
75% of matters dealt with by Police are not crime and disorder related, the Police have become the last resting place for all of societies misfits and ills, they are a pseudo NHS, Social service, probation service.
Avon and Somerset Police could have deployed their whole force resources to that rave and there would still have been several hundred more ravers than coppers.
I remember daily wasting my time in the mornings management meetings discussing crimes and events. The bosses were only interested in crimes and events that could generate negative media coverage or social media hype. The bog standard attempt murders and woundings, shootings, drug trafficking were largely ignored by the bosses who were more interested in tracing youths who had thrown a bottle into a fenced compound where travellers were.

Teresa May and call me Dave dismantled the Police to the parody they are now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-53467645

Check out the language in this report, some idiot draws a symbol on someone elses clothing and it is an "Atrocity", no it isn't, it may be foolish and ill judged fuckery, but an atrocity is someone walking into the Manchester arena and blowing little kids to pieces.

All joking aside, we are close approaching a time when if you hear a burglary in progress downstairs in your humble home, to get the required response, it would be best to say to the emergency social worker manning the 999 line, that you'd like to give yourself up, as you've just shouted a racial slur at said burglar, and he is now sobbing amongst your broken glass as he's mortally offended.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:35 am 
Manager
Manager

As a proud newly minted Superintendent, just before the millennium I was posted, as all sprog 'SPs' were, to the deck of the Star Ship Enterprise - the control room for the Force commonly known as 'The Hole'. The Director of Operations gave me a project as he did to all new boys, to keep us amused through night-shifts before the main job of the morning, compiling the morning report for the Commissioner and his high-table. Mine was to cull the report, as it had become far too lengthy. As Rozza said, he was hinting even then, that murders, rapes and the like, were taking far too much time when important matters such as service quality, were not being given enough coverage. The bloke was a slime-ball, academic, and a fine example of a New-Age Policeman. I was not.

On the first night-shift, I reached for the equivalent of electric scissors, and got rid of pages of what I considered bollocks from the report. The next morning the civilian administrator came in and asked if i'd lost my mind, as I'd left the murders in, and took out the nonce which was the new requirement. I told her it was a 'project'. The power of that word shut her up, and she left without comment

The Operations guy was a typical academic, totally lazy and useless, who actually never read anything without his name in it. One month later I was called in and asked for an update on the project. I told him I'd finished it the night he gave it out, and culled close to 20% of the report. I innocently asked " If anyone had noticed?"

Needless to say, I was shouted at rather rudely. The bollocks I'd cut out, which nobody noticed had gone, was put back, and stuff which Rozza would call crime, was reduced to mere stats.

That was twenty years ago. Across the world, never mind here, police work is yesterday's wind. PC bollocks is all that the media crave, and all that gets academics promoted. They have no interest in stopping crime; they only care for their own careers. Tis what it is.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:16 am 
Manager
Manager

Fire up the Quattro and get Gene Hunt amongst the scumbags....

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:58 pm 
Manager
Manager

so the question "When is murder not murder" has finally been answered:

When it's the much maligned and misuderstood 'Travellers' taking the facist nasty PC on an unscheduled joy ride...thats when-
I suppsee it serves him right he shoud have gone home after his shift finished then he wouldn't have been there.
The poor little lambs I bet they were frightened for their own saftey knowning he was there to pull on that tow rope bringing their car to a stop.
I mean that was a dangerous action taken by him to get himself caught up in that tow rope ...no one made him do it did they ...it endangered their own lives the smirking little cu*ts.

Boris promised more protection for representatives of all the services- the first chance they have to prove it and they fail ...he fails...again!

I hope if anything good comes out of this absolute travesty of so called British justice that it generates enough of a reaction within the normally acceptant silent majority of law abiding citizens in this country that a ground swell of opinion ensures the PC Liberal laws of this so called fair land and the liberal implementation of them are changed immediately and we see a much harder stance from the judiceral system.

Murder 1/2/3 like the american system is in my opinon now required.

This verdict is quite simply a disgrace- and I dont really care which 'clever dick' tries to tell me otherwise.

I hope there is a march for this I will be there- fat chance of that though.

In other news (and maybe even more scary) is the change in Scottish law regards 'Hate crime'....

At least they have their priorities right hey.....Big Brother is here and ensuring you think the right way!

Seriously I am ext. angry at both of these news items and what thay say about this country - and the world in general ...I must be getting old.

Now for that email to Gavin Williamson....for what good it will do.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:58 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I dare say that some silver tongued, legal aided lawyer found a way to convince the jury that the accused didn't really believe that dragging someone along the road behind their car for a mile was likely to lead to his death. It is sad.

By the way, don't shout at our Gavin, you might make him cry.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 am 
Manager
Manager

Now, if the PC had been black........you might, at the very least, have got your march.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 am 
Manager
Manager

desiwulf wrote:
Now, if the PC had been black........you might, at the very least, have got your march.

Sorry Desi, no. If he was a black officer, that would have made him an "Uncle Tom". No march there mate.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:18 am 
Manager
Manager

suiging wrote:
desiwulf wrote:

Sorry Desi, no. If he was a black officer, that would have made him an "Uncle Tom". No march there mate.

Both quotes in my opinion accurate , neither appease me (nor were they meant to of course) -they merely serve to re-enforce to me the misguided attitudes of many in the UK.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand