Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Share On:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:25 pm 
First XI
First XI

......the bloke should be sacked. A huge disruptive element and a buffoon. While we are at it, get rid of Gavin Williamson. Saying he made Theresa May and could finish her is an immature twerpish threat and a massive overstatement of his importance. He ain't up to the job. He is my MP. Do I not like that.

Last edited by Deano's Golden Boots on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:23 am 
Manager
Manager

Johnson should be PM. He caused Brexit more than any one and it's only fair that history shows he was in charge when this shit show happened.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:41 am 
Manager
Manager

If Boris got sacked, he would be on the back benches and nicely primed for an attempt to dethrone Teresa May in a Tory leadership contest. Then we might have a general election, who is then the lesser of two evils, Johnson or Corbyn..??? I shudder to think of voting for either of those choices, I think that I would abstain and emigrate.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 am 
Manager
Manager

gladbachwolf wrote:
If Boris got sacked, he would be on the back benches and nicely primed for an attempt to dethrone Teresa May in a Tory leadership contest. Then we might have a general election, who is then the lesser of two evils, Johnson or Corbyn..??? I shudder to think of voting for either of those choices, I think that I would abstain and emigrate.

There's a world of difference between the two, the key one being selfless and selfish.

In my ideal world you segregate people then live among those who share your views.

I could happily co exist with Jeremy minded people, on the other hand I would murder the likes of Boris within a month of cohabitation.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:47 pm 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
......the bloke should be sacked. A huge disruptive element and a buffoon. While we are at it, get rid of Gavin Williamson. Saying he made Theresa May and could finish her is an immature twerpish threat and a massive overstatement of his importance. He ain't up to the job. He is my MP. Do I not like that.

The word 'buffoon' was made for Boris, and did you hear that Williamson continually ignore the repeated question from the light fingered Richard Madely, in one interview? Self-serving slime-ball.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:02 pm 
First XI
First XI

Embers wrote:

The word 'buffoon' was made for Boris, and did you hear that Williamson continually ignore the repeated question from the light fingered Richard Madely, in one interview? Self-serving slime-ball.

Our MPs are a collective bunch of second-raters. The only two for whom I have any respect are Conservative's Jacob Rees-Mogg and Labour's Keir Starmer. Pity the two are in separate parties and want entirely different Brexits.

Corbyn, Abbott, Lady Nugee, Johnson, Williamson, Hammond, and too many others to mention are a bunch of useless wankers. Fancy being stuck in a lift with that afore-mentioned shower of shyte.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

Our MPs are a collective bunch of second-raters. The only two for whom I have any respect are Conservative's Jacob Rees-Mogg and Labour's Keir Starmer. Pity the two are in separate parties and want entirely different Brexits.

Corbyn, Abbott, Lady Nugee, Johnson, Williamson, Hammond, and too many others to mention are a bunch of useless wankers. Fancy being stuck in a lift with that afore-mentioned shower of shyte.[/quote]

Which one would you strangle first in the lift, DGB..??? :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:14 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

gladbachwolf wrote:

Corbyn, Abbott, Lady Nugee, Johnson, Williamson, Hammond, and too many others to mention are a bunch of useless wankers. Fancy being stuck in a lift with that afore-mentioned shower of shyte.

Which one would you strangle first in the lift, DGB..??? :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Abbot, no problem, at least you would keep her away from the lift floor buttons, fuck my old boots yowd be in theer all day with her prodding um.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:07 pm 
First XI
First XI

Rozza wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:

Which one would you strangle first in the lift, DGB..??? :lol: :lol:

Abbot, no problem, at least you would keep her away from the lift floor buttons, fuck my old boots yowd be in theer all day with her prodding um.[/quote]

Lol.

Christ, it's a close contest. Lady Nugee is my pick.
I'd put her in a white van covered in England flags with no food or water and crane her up to the top of the Shard with just a bungee rope to get the cow down. No help. Just get on with it you arrogant cow.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:11 pm 
Manager
Manager

Being a politician is a hell of a career, just lie your way up the ladder and take the money. I'm tempted...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:58 am 
First XI
First XI

Embers wrote:
Being a politician is a hell of a career, just lie your way up the ladder and take the money. I'm tempted...

If you were a politician you would have to feign huge admiration for Moxey, Morgan, and Thelwell. Could you do it? :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:01 am 
Manager
Manager

Its a real shame that people like Johnson, born liars and out for themselves only are allowed to run for public office.

The UK suffers because it accepts these kind.

It must be difficult for those who see money as their god to accept there are others who see money as a stain rather than a value.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Its a real shame that people like Johnson, born liars and out for themselves only are allowed to run for public office.

It must be difficult for those who see money as their god to accept there are others who see money as a stain rather than a value.

The UK media enjoys cartoon characters. They are much easier to create content about without having to think too deeply.

The political parties make their appointments accordingly. "Bojo" being a classic example.

The shift was perhaps inevitable with the post-war developments in media - the newspaper circulation wars, the huge growth of television.

The internet could in many ways cut through with the ability to spread facts more easily and with broader channels of communication, but of course the medium allows untruths to be spread just as easily, thereby creating a white noise that the parties (or more accurately, their media advisors) most effectively try to cut through with widely simplistic statements, slogans and easily recognisable faces and names.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:04 pm 
First XI
First XI

Boris Johnson resigns.

On manouvres I would suspect in respect of a leadership challenge.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

Boris Johnson resigns.

On manouvres I would suspect in respect of a leadership challenge.

He was apparently told by Tory MPs that he'd never get to be PM if he didn't resign. Boris Johnson as PM. Bloody hell :lol:

All this because he was a bit funny on an episode of 'Have I got News For You' all those years back :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:10 pm 
Manager
Manager

#strongandstable

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm 
First XI
First XI

He'll probably be PM way before Corbyn.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm 
Manager
Manager

He'll probably be PM way before Corbyn.

Probably, that's the endgame, isn't it: to hold the office of PM at all costs.

Only once the position is gained do these people even bother to consider things like policies and how they actually intend the govern the country.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:30 pm 
Manager
Manager

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1016327944455819265

No love lost there methinks.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:32 pm 
Manager
Manager

Don't like Johnson, a windbag and blusterer. He'll be after taking over from May now for sure. What a day it has been politically.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm 
First XI
First XI

Michael Gove may well end up as Foreign Secretary.
TBH, if that is the case the replacements for Davis and Johnson would have strengthened both positions.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:32 am 
Manager
Manager

Can there be anyone worse than Boris Johnson.

Jeremy Hunt.....Hold my beer.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:23 am 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:

Lady Nugee aka Emily "let's sneer at patriotic flag flying white van men" Thornberry. Much much worse.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm 
First XI
First XI

Boris very quiet at the minute. On manouvres I reckon.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:

Lady Nugee aka Emily "let's sneer at patriotic flag flying white van men" Thornberry. Much much worse.

Indeed. The number of Labour Peers always a joy when they go on about elitism

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

I didn't know he had ever played for us before to be honest.

www.vwcaddy.com

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:39 pm 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

whelp wrote:
I didn't know he had ever played for us before to be honest.

:lol:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 am 
Manager
Manager

shropswolf wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

The UK media enjoys cartoon characters. They are much easier to create content about without having to think too deeply.

The political parties make their appointments accordingly. "Bojo" being a classic example.

The shift was perhaps inevitable with the post-war developments in media - the newspaper circulation wars, the huge growth of television.

The internet could in many ways cut through with the ability to spread facts more easily and with broader channels of communication, but of course the medium allows untruths to be spread just as easily, thereby creating a white noise that the parties (or more accurately, their media advisors) most effectively try to cut through with widely simplistic statements, slogans and easily recognisable faces and names.

If you wished to reseach something politically where would you look?

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand