Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand

Share On:

Post subject: Worcester
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am 
Manager
Manager

Well I'm glad the West Mercia spokesman managed to get in that he didn't think the acid attack on the three year old had anything to do with the EDL march which quite brazenly allowed itself to be attacked in the town centre, many days before. I'm sure all liberal minded snowflakes, will secretively know this denial was purely a government cover up. One of those marchers must have done it, right ?

But when you read reports that state the attackers were Eastern European "travellers", I was totally outraged.

How dare they write such an article without once mentioning the wonderful diversity these people have brought to our culture. The acid attack has brought into the public domain the shocking loss of benefits these people have endured. They couldn't even afford a decent gun to try to kill the woman that wished to "leave" their community. She had obviously been tainted by the right wing media into thinking that a community free of bare knuckle fighting drug gangs, was a place to go with her child. How dare she not celebrate the Eastern European culture of male domination to the point of murder. Facist !!!!

I'm going to fly one of those multi-coloured flag things ( and listen to Lily Allen records ) until she comes back to her senses and goes back to her "owner".

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter
 Post subject: Re: Worcester
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

It's about time that acid and loose acidic products were banned for individual sales. Industrial use only. Won't totally eradicate the problem but reduce it a lot. Same with knife sales, again it's hard or virtually impossible to eradicate but limit sales to adults over 21 only with ID and proof of age, name and address etc. I am sure that our Rozza has hard views on these sorts of crimes.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:03 pm 
Manager
Manager

Cut their bollocks off and deportation please.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:46 pm 
First XI
First XI

knocker knowles wrote:

Knowing how soft we are on crime we would deport their bollocks and leave them here on full benefits and free lifetime NHS care.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

Knowing how soft we are on crime we would deport their bollocks and leave them here on full benefits and free lifetime NHS care.

I for one would be far harsher on crime, there has to be a deterrent that such people fear.

I would deport the whole family.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

knocker knowles wrote:
Deano's Golden Boots wrote:
knocker knowles wrote:

I for one would be far harsher on crime, there has to be a deterrent that such people fear.

I would deport the whole family.[/quote

I agree but which other countries would take in our scumbags..??

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:29 am 
Manager
Manager

Cut their bollocks off and deportation please.[/quote]

Knowing how soft we are on crime we would deport their bollocks and leave them here on full benefits and free lifetime NHS care.[/quote][/quote]

I would deport the whole family.[/quote

I agree but which other countries would take in our scumbags..??[/quote]

Country of family origin.

If the whole family faces deportation those individuals just might get some lessons from within about basic good behaviour.

Because civil disobedience is on the rise and harsh measures are required.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:41 am 
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

gladbachwolf wrote:
It's about time that acid and loose acidic products were banned for individual sales. Industrial use only. Won't totally eradicate the problem but reduce it a lot. Same with knife sales, again it's hard or virtually impossible to eradicate but limit sales to adults over 21 only with ID and proof of age, name and address etc. I am sure that our Rozza has hard views on these sorts of crimes.

You have no idea at just how difficult it is dealing with a number of non English speaking persons in custody for a serious offence across several custody areas.
You have gaffers all over you like a bad suit trying to get arrests, when you as an investigator are desperately trying to obtain a modicum of evidence that might just allow you to put something to your "Suspects".
You know that as soon as they come into custody you will be dealing with a set of Solicitors who will use every diversionary tactic possible to delay and frustrate the process. You know that your working framework, PACE, wholly supports these obstructions.
You are up against a very vocal clock that ticks down rapidly. You know that the option of bail is not an option because A) You will never see them again. B) Your gaffers and the public expect them to be put before the Old Bailey that very afternoon without any fucking idea about how difficult or implausible that is.
All of this grief pales into insignificance when you finally have to approach the CPS for a charging decision.
The conversation go's something like this...
"Hello CPS, this is DS F. Uncletrumpet, I need a charging decision on a case I have sent electronically two hours ago"
"Hello DS, My name is Geoffrey Moononastick, I appear to be missing your file could you re-send it please, I am not one to rush things or to make any decision on matters that contain so much evidence that even a dead squirrel could prosecute it without several hours of pointless argument and conjecture"

Lost amongst all this bollocks is the victim(s)

Interesting they eventually got charged with 'Conspiracy' to commit GBH, because under law, you cannot conspire to commit an act with another when you actually committed that act!

You cannot be charged with conspiracy to murder if in fact you murdered that person.

Fair play to the bloke or girl that pulled all that together so quickly, I've bin there an it ay fun.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 am 
Manager
Manager

Rozza wrote:
gladbachwolf wrote:

You have no idea at just how difficult it is dealing with a number of non English speaking persons in custody for a serious offence across several custody areas.
You have gaffers all over you like a bad suit trying to get arrests, when you as an investigator are desperately trying to obtain a modicum of evidence that might just allow you to put something to your "Suspects".
You know that as soon as they come into custody you will be dealing with a set of Solicitors who will use every diversionary tactic possible to delay and frustrate the process. You know that your working framework, PACE, wholly supports these obstructions.
You are up against a very vocal clock that ticks down rapidly. You know that the option of bail is not an option because A) You will never see them again. B) Your gaffers and the public expect them to be put before the Old Bailey that very afternoon without any fucking idea about how difficult or implausible that is.
All of this grief pales into insignificance when you finally have to approach the CPS for a charging decision.
The conversation go's something like this...
"Hello CPS, this is DS F. Uncletrumpet, I need a charging decision on a case I have sent electronically two hours ago"
"Hello DS, My name is Geoffrey Moononastick, I appear to be missing your file could you re-send it please, I am not one to rush things or to make any decision on matters that contain so much evidence that even a dead squirrel could prosecute it without several hours of pointless argument and conjecture"

Lost amongst all this bollocks is the victim(s)

Interesting they eventually got charged with 'Conspiracy' to commit GBH, because under law, you cannot conspire to commit an act with another when you actually committed that act!

You cannot be charged with conspiracy to murder if in fact you murdered that person.

Fair play to the bloke or girl that pulled all that together so quickly, I've bin there an it ay fun.

I once managed to apprehend a young fellow from an obscure Island in the Indian Ocean. He claimed in perfect English that he only spoke the language of said Island, and our equivalent of your Mr Moononastick, would only proceed if, and when, a native speaker of claimed language could be found. As he was a murderer, we searched the world for such a bloke. On young murderer's Island, they were all related and wouldn't lend a hand. After nine months, we managed to find an old colonial school teacher who saw the funny side of things, and joined in for the giggles, the business class travel, the HUGE expenses etc etc. Said murder boy was only held in custody because he had a long conversation in perfect English with the Judge about how he couldn't understand English, Ooops, dropped a bollock there mate.. That said, the trial proper, could not proceed until we found one of the few people in the world who could talk turtle. farce doesn't come close.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:35 pm 
Manager
Manager

Time to take the law in to you own hands kids, Neighbourhood Watch to the max, cum rownd ere an yam fooked kidda. Obviously one can no longer go for a stroll to the village of Wednesfield from Town.

Board index » GENERAL CHAT » The news stand